Isco

Yes please. Silva yaya pogba Isco kdb Fernandinho and aguero is a frightening line up for me and we could go 433 442 or 451 with it.

I would take Isco mate, but we desperately need pace in our side and a real top notch quality wide man.

Wide man wise I hope we promote barker, there may well be far better options out there atm but I belive he has shown enough to be in the 1st team squad.

I think we missed the boat on Isco. Much as I'd love to see him at City, he's one of Real Madrid's regular players.

I think we missed the boat on Isco. Much as I'd love to see him at City, he's one of Real Madrid's regular players.
When everyone is fit, Isco is not in the starting 11. Real Madrid plays 4-3-3, the attack is obviously Ronaldo, Bale and Benzema - the 3 midfielders: Kroos, Modric and James Rodriguez. Real Madrid usually substitute Illaramendi before Isco, to get stability.

Surely you mean the boat chose a different port?

We did everything we could to get Isco, but when Madrid is your other option, and you're Spanish, you ain't choosing Manchester.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.