Isco

MCFC BOB said:
Say we sign Isco, sell Nasri and do nothing else...

Hart
Zabaleta - Kompany - Nastasic - Clichy
Milner - Yaya - Fernandinho - Silva
Isco
Aguero

Pantilimon, Lescott, Richards, Navas, Barry, Dzeko, Tevez...
There's precious little creativity in that bench.

taconinja said:
MCFC BOB said:
Say we sign Isco, sell Nasri and do nothing else...

Hart
Zabaleta - Kompany - Nastasic - Clichy
Milner - Yaya - Fernandinho - Silva
Isco
Aguero

Pantilimon, Lescott, Richards, Navas, Barry, Dzeko, Tevez...
There's precious little creativity in that bench.
yeh, need to keep Nasri, need more depth in AM/Winger area. I think with the addition of Navas and Isco we should be good. Still gotta find clinical striker and cover at CB and LB though...

citizens_1976 said:
Cobwebcat said:
Neville Kneville said:
Utter fucking bollocks.

It won't be Pellegrini's fault if Isco goes to Real Madrid anymore than it was Ferguson's fault Ronaldo went there.

All bollocks eh. Hmmm let's see....

Pelligrini famed for man management skills. Check.

Isco already described Pelligrini as a father figure so player closer to our Manager than just about any other player. Check.

Now lets put the two facts together and think if city will use Pelligrini's influence to attract one of our targets. Check.

Therefore if Isco does not come to City it won't be the best of starts. The best of starts would be if he came to City and Pelligrini had played a significant part in that.

Either way I still have faith in him to succeed.

I don't know why you are getting so excited.

Thanks for your contribution though I'm sure it was well thought out.

Idiot talk.

Isco, and only Isco will be the judge of wherever he will go and not Pellegrini, Zidane or whoever involved in any potential deal. This comment sounds Jeremy Cross-like. Calm down with the negativity and stop putting pressure on our new manager before he has even led his team out on the field. We might not even want Isco.

Supremely argued. The best posts always start with an insult I find, its so much better than having to think. My post is positive not negative and states a fact. I really doubt that Pelligrini is thinking that he is under pressure from me and I think it is more than safe to assume we are trying to sign Isco. Of course his decision will be influenced by who his manager will be.

I wonder which part of "either way I have faith in him to succeed" you are deeming to be negative? Toodle pip old bean.

Cobwebcat said:
citizens_1976 said:
Cobwebcat said:
All bollocks eh. Hmmm let's see....

Pelligrini famed for man management skills. Check.

Isco already described Pelligrini as a father figure so player closer to our Manager than just about any other player. Check.

Now lets put the two facts together and think if city will use Pelligrini's influence to attract one of our targets. Check.

Therefore if Isco does not come to City it won't be the best of starts. The best of starts would be if he came to City and Pelligrini had played a significant part in that.

Either way I still have faith in him to succeed.

I don't know why you are getting so excited.

Thanks for your contribution though I'm sure it was well thought out.

Idiot talk.

Isco, and only Isco will be the judge of wherever he will go and not Pellegrini, Zidane or whoever involved in any potential deal. This comment sounds Jeremy Cross-like. Calm down with the negativity and stop putting pressure on our new manager before he has even led his team out on the field. We might not even want Isco.

Supremely argued. The best posts always start with an insult I find, its so much better than having to think. My post is positive not negative and states a fact. I really doubt that Pelligrini is thinking that he is under pressure from me and I think it is more than safe to assume we are trying to sign Isco. Of course his decision will be influenced by who his manager will be.

I wonder which part of "either way I have faith in him to succeed" you are deeming to be negative? Toodle pip old bean.

There are plenty of people on the internet dropping in little tasks for Pellegrini to trip up on, so they can dig it up if it doesn't work out & they are all as much bollocks as the one you've set him.

There can be ABSOLUTELY no fault attached to Pellegrini, if Isco goes to Real Madrid. It doesn't matter if his man management skills are the best in fucking history, you don't man manage a player who doesn't even work at your club.

He's a fucking manager not a hypnotist.

if you grew up in spain and real madrid are calling as opposed to a team in a different country who have only recently come to your attention - how is pellegrini supposed to be responsible for that decision?

our hope is that conversation began months ago whereas madrids is recent interest and that somehow the kid feels committed to us or even a loose agreement is in place - similar to silva

even then you couldnt blame him for changing his mind - we just dont really know how serious madrids interest is

City Raider said:
if you grew up in spain and real madrid are calling as opposed to a team in a different country who have only recently come to your attention - how is pellegrini supposed to be responsible for that decision?

our hope is that conversation began months ago whereas madrids is recent interest and that somehow the kid feels committed to us or even a loose agreement is in place - similar to silva

even then you couldnt blame him for changing his mind - we just dont really know how serious madrids interest is

My guess is that they have been keeping him interested but not gone all out to sign him, in case they land their No1 targets. But now he's starting to look like a potential star, he is moving up the pecking order.

They would have to convince him that he will play though, & he may be too smart to accept that on face value. Pellegrini will manage to convince him he is wanted at City, no problem, but if Real really want him, & convince him he will get games, he will be their player.

City Raider said:

Even if we did manage to get him.. realistically speaking, how long would he stay with us, assuming he actually lives up to his potential and grows into a 5-star Iniesta like play-maker? Sooner or later he would be Barca/Madrid bound, just like Aguero as most fear.

Rafael Hernández ‏@RafaelH117 12h
BREAKING: I can confirm Isco has agreed terms with Manchester City and is set to sign after the U21s.

Expand Reply
Retweet

Favorite

More

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.