Isco

Plaything of the gods said:
NQCitizen said:
g180aj said:
the thing he doesn't seem to get is each team has a different weekness, chelsea need a striker. we need a am,dm and winger which we have already adressed 2 of those positions. oh and they will not get ronaldo.

I do get that all too well.

In my opinion not scoring enough goals like last season and not winning the title is a bigger deal than only having Silva, Nasri, Navas, Yaya and Milner able to play attacking mids.

Surely someone agrees?
You're worrying about the past.

How does the team with no new striker score 80 goals or so needed to win the title?

Another sublime performance by him tonight,it really is a joy to watch him play.The game comes easy to him,his vision and ability is matched by his enthusiasm and desire.

He is top class already and potentially world class.

I'm definitely in the Isco over cavani camp.

NQCitizen said:
PapiChulo said:
Surely someone agrees?

NQ is one of those twats who only reads statistics and judges players based on them.

Nicely put. I'm sure statistics in no way reflect what actually happened and you've been scouting him for five years.

I haven't even said Isco is anything less than very good all I said was bluemoon is going crazy for someone who may not be better than what we have which in Silva and Nasri is pretty damn good.[/quote]

i personally think you are right,we will have nasri,isco and silva who are similar type of players,unless we are getting rid of nasri or silva i think we are covered for this type of midfielder,there is no doubt isco is quality,but so are our two and they have premier experience,however

if this lad comes in and he is better than our two well then that would be amazing,ill leave the buying to the club,because i reckon they have more experience than this old ramp rat.

NQCitizen said:
Plaything of the gods said:
NQCitizen said:
I do get that all too well.

In my opinion not scoring enough goals like last season and not winning the title is a bigger deal than only having Silva, Nasri, Navas, Yaya and Milner able to play attacking mids.

Surely someone agrees?
You're worrying about the past.

How does the team with no new striker score 80 goals or so needed to win the title?

if we cant buy strikers that are a level above what we already have then y bother when we can improve are midfield to get the best out of our strikers which imo if we add Thiago and Isco with the already added players is perfect to do this. we have been far too slow getting the ball up the pitch and although these players aren't all gareth bale they can use the ball alot better than alot of our squad of last year so would improve us massivly.

Marvin said:
Sublime? Not tonight. You have to also remember that this is at U-21 level too

Still would have been absolutely fine with players like Silva & Aguero playing around him.

He was used to take players away from the rest of the midfield today & when he did come inside, they all came to him, it worked. Thiago got 2 from open play, the first a direct result of the defence watching Isco.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.