Isco

Re: Isco (Part 8 (weekend saga part 3))

nederblue said:
de niro said:
SouthStand116 said:
I tell you what pam ill pm you my seat details and you can come and buy me a pint at half time to apologise for calling me a rag!

Did you just call me a rag?

You were likened to a women earlier. What's worse?

I've met many a nice woman... do you need a slide ruler to work this out??

adrianr said:
NQCitizen said:
Joehannes said:
Except a) the owner hasn't said that and b) he's better than Hazard was this time last year.

A) possibly true
B) I'd argue Hazard really was. Scored 20 goals on his way to player of the year and winning the title. He was unplayable at times. Isco has amazing potential but he hasn't torn apart an opponent like Hazard could. His 1 assist is a poor return too.

Of course that's only my opinion and I do think Isco is a very good player.

I'm with you. No way was Isco a better player than the Hazard of this time last year. Highly doubt he'll have as good a first season as Hazard if he came either. He's still the player we should have sucked up the agents fees for.

Hazard is outstanding. So is Isco, I agree that he will probably not have such an impact but in a few years time he will be the best cm in the pl. I still think we need a left back more than isco but I won't be bitching if we sign him...

salfordpaul said:
wow this thread is a different place! happy again!

all you fannies just realise we were playing macc. bury and stockport in the not too distant past..and brentford away and grimsby wasn t a bed of roses, grow up and get some!

if we didn t get disco, so what? he isn t going to make us the best team in the world!

i ve lost a lot of faith in BM, very gay knee jerk, nasty to other blues

we have the best squad in england in my opinion. be happy blues!

THIS!

Mrmcfc said:
SouthStand116 said:
Ric said:
Incorrect.

Ah Ric my saviour. Haha. I take it you know who I am Tom and Jamie's cousin. Like I told you this is why I never post or log in here!
Oh ffs.
There's only one explanation..

...ric is a rag and bluemoon is a clarkie of epic proportions.
Glad you had the balls to say that!

Daz_Blue said:
ayrshire_blue said:
Back on topic and a quick question.

If the Malaga owner has, and by all accounts he has, said that he'd prefer Isco to stay in Spain but the choice is his...

Why would he say this? Surely he'd do anything not to sell to a fellow la liga club where Isco could come back to haunt the club and their fans.

Can you imagine the rags and Madrid going in for Bale and Levvy coming out with a statement that he'd rather Bale goes to United? No chance.

What's his motive here?

You agree with me but you had more letters :)

After posting my post and the page refreshing I saw your own, it would have saved me the hassle if I saw it first! Totally agree.

nederblue said:
de niro said:
SouthStand116 said:
I tell you what pam ill pm you my seat details and you can come and buy me a pint at half time to apologise for calling me a rag!

Did you just call me a rag?

You were likened to a women earlier. What's worse?
Looks like 3 rags here an one of them isn't me

toby said:
bennyblue said:
toby said:
What a horrible thing to say !!!!

Being called a rag is quite harsh

Not as harsh as thinking about twatting a woman Benny

It's called a joke I have never raised my hand to any woman! wow there are some really sad people on here. Think I will go back to lurking in the shadows what a joke this place is!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.