Isco

bigdavecox90 said:
Lancet Fluke said:
bigdavecox90 said:
*mention ;)

I know it may seem tedious to be discussing the odds but it could be relevant. Betting markets can indicate what is going on at times so it is relevant to the debate whether the odds have gone in or out. Someone thought the odds had come in dramatically when they had actually gone out. It was fair enough to clarify that they had gone out imo.

Oh of course mate, fully understand that. My point with 'odds are odds' is that "Jack's grandmothers next door neighbour might know someone who is friends with Isco's agent" so has spread the word about wacking money on it.

Tbh at the risk of contradicting myself, my assumption is that there isn't that much money being gambled on it and so it probably isn't taking much to change the odds anyway.

Lancet Fluke said:
bigdavecox90 said:
Lancet Fluke said:
I know it may seem tedious to be discussing the odds but it could be relevant. Betting markets can indicate what is going on at times so it is relevant to the debate whether the odds have gone in or out. Someone thought the odds had come in dramatically when they had actually gone out. It was fair enough to clarify that they had gone out imo.

Oh of course mate, fully understand that. My point with 'odds are odds' is that "Jack's grandmothers next door neighbour might know someone who is friends with Isco's agent" so has spread the word about wacking money on it.

Tbh at the risk of contradicting myself, my assumption is that there isn't that much money being gambled on it and so it probably isn't taking much to change the odds anyway.

And for that reason, you are right. ;)

Lancet Fluke said:
bigdavecox90 said:
Lancet Fluke said:

Conversely ... someone's lumped a fookin great wedge on Isco signing for City, so the bookies have thought "fook this, we're out of here"

baldybouncer said:
Conversely ... someone's lumped a fookin great wedge on Isco signing for City, so the bookies have thought "fok this, we're out of here"

You havent grasped it mate - the odds have gone a fair way out since yesterday so its more likely someone has bet on Madrid not us

So, to make this simple for us who don't bet, who's in better position to sign him up? Us or Madrid? According to bookies that is.

gio's side step said:
Translated from elconfidential

Isco agrees with Manchester City after rejecting the proposal of Real Madrid

It has opted for Manchester City's proposal and if nothing changes in the next few hours, the English club and Malaga close the deal by which the Andalusian continue his career in the hands of Manuel Pellegrini, a decisive factor for the game midfielder becomes part of the Premier League. The deal will close by an amount close to 25 million euros.

Best player of recent European under 21. Reality and notes crack, Isco captures acclaim throughout Europe. The big game is set in its last season, but have been Real Madrid and Manchester City who have shown more interest in his signing. As has been told The Confidential Player preferences and the increased emphasis of the leaders of the English club, with Ferran Soriano and Txiki Begiristain at the head, have been Isco to opt for English team's proposal.

The meeting held three weeks ago at the Bernabeu the player's father, the lawyer, who has the legal affairs of Isco, and Vicente Married to Jose Angel Sanchez led to think of an agreement with Real Madrid, but the interest of the City and movements carried out by Pellegrini, opening the doors of ownership have led him to opt for the offer supported by the Chilean coach.

Isco wanted to park the issue of his future until the end of Europe. Their performance in Israel has served to convince the past that might harbor some doubt about his game. Proclaimed the best player of the tournament, Thiago Second, was the confirmation of the value of the player, which came out two years ago of Valencia in exchange for six million euros and all because Emery did not guarantee minutes in the first team. Fernando Iron was the architect of his way to Malaga, now receive 25 million euros for his transfer.

The Real Madrid groped his move, but the presence in position of a player like Ozil and Modric, Kaka accounts do despite how complicated is your departure, we closed the doors and cut the potential excitement of a player who came to pass the test by the white team when he was fourteen. Isco looks easier to play for Manchester City and therefore has chosen the option to continue playing next to Manuel Pellegrini.

is this worth getting excited about or is this a tabloid?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.