Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

Benarbia said:
de niro said:
I said a fair few pages back that if this was over for us I reckon city will come out and say so. till then i'm chilled.

I don't remember city saying anything with regards Terry Kaka Hazard Sanchez etc. I think they always take a vow of silence

normally yes but they have changed that with cavani's move. might do the same with this....or not hopefully.

Any Ibiza - London flights?
I remember Kun landed there.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
alky313 said:
So not much then apart from Alky wumming?

Hardly wumming, stating a fact. There's one flight in from Ibiza today. Isco said that he would let the world know where he was playing by Sunday. It's Sunday. He hasn't said a word yet.

So you think a millionaire footballer would travel to Manchester on a Monarch flight yeah....Deary me

How else would the lad get to City? It's a one and half hour flight and the only one out. Say what you will, but who knows... If it doesn't happen then so be It. I'm just going to stay optimistic.

alky313 said:
alky313 said:
Hardly wumming, stating a fact. There's one flight in from Ibiza today. Isco said that he would let the world know where he was playing by Sunday. It's Sunday. He hasn't said a word yet.

So you think a millionaire footballer would travel to Manchester on a Monarch flight yeah....Deary me

How else would the lad get to City? It's a one and half hour flight and the only one out. Say what you will, but who knows... If it doesn't happen then so be It. I'm just going to stay optimistic.

How else would he get to manchester. Probably on a private jet chartered by Khaldoon or the powers that be..

alky313 said:
alky313 said:

Flights from Ibiza to Madrid are the ones that need tracking.

DiscoSteve said:
some mischief making on wikipedia as at 1.20am UK 23rd June

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isco" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isco</a>

notice on right hand side under Club Information

Current Club = Real Madrid
Number = 22

Di Maria has the number 22 shirt so there's no way they'd have given it to Isco already.

BibbyBlue85 said:
Jumanji said:
Any Ibiza - London flights?
I remember Kun landed there.

Kun landed in Manchester direct from Argentina
No, he flew to London from meat packer land. Then flew here from London. 'twas a fun day that.

I think he will sign today, for who though is another question, one nobody is able to answer but Isco.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
de niro said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
I hope to God he's not sat there in the Hilton or Edwardian looking out of the window and saying,it is true it does always piss down in Manchester ; )

our owners will put that right.
What do you reckon Bill,is he coming or what ??

i'm confused tbh, guys I really trust are saying calm down but got a text yesterday from someone who would actually have a clue that he's gone to madrid. siting txiki and solano as fucking about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.