Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

stan bowles said:
DiscoSteve said:
some mischief making on wikipedia as at 1.20am UK 23rd June

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isco" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isco</a>

notice on right hand side under Club Information

Current Club = Real Madrid
Number = 22

Di Maria has the number 22 shirt so there's no way they'd have given it to Isco already.

We gotta deal and got Di Maria instead.

Super David Silva 21 said:
stan bowles said:
DiscoSteve said:
some mischief making on wikipedia as at 1.20am UK 23rd June

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isco" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isco</a>

notice on right hand side under Club Information

Current Club = Real Madrid
Number = 22

Di Maria has the number 22 shirt so there's no way they'd have given it to Isco already.

We gotta deal and got Di Maria instead.

i would take Di Maria

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
alky313 said:
So not much then apart from Alky wumming?

Hardly wumming, stating a fact. There's one flight in from Ibiza today. Isco said that he would let the world know where he was playing by Sunday. It's Sunday. He hasn't said a word yet.

So you think a millionaire footballer would travel to Manchester on a Monarch flight yeah....Deary me
So footballers aren't allowed to use budget airlines? They just have to use the most expensive option because they're loaded? Deary me...

Pigeonho said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Jumanji said:
Any Ibiza - London flights?
I remember Kun landed there.

Kun landed in Manchester direct from Argentina
No, he flew to London from meat packer land. Then flew here from London. 'twas a fun day that.

I think he will sign today, for who though is another question, one nobody is able to answer but Isco.

Ah my bad Pige

woahmark said:
alky313 said:
Hardly wumming, stating a fact. There's one flight in from Ibiza today. Isco said that he would let the world know where he was playing by Sunday. It's Sunday. He hasn't said a word yet.

So you think a millionaire footballer would travel to Manchester on a Monarch flight yeah....Deary me
So footballers aren't allowed to use budget airlines? They just have to use the most expensive option because they're loaded? Deary me...

De Jong often flew to Hamburg from Manchester on budget flights.

woahmark said:
alky313 said:

Not saying that at all but they normally get private jets when deals like this are apparently being concluded or not so in Citys case with this lad.

woahmark said:
alky313 said:

He wouldn't organise the flight - we would and I highly doubt we would choose Monarch. If we wanted to make him feel like a highly 'wanted' player it would hardly be the most impressive way to go about it.

BibbyBlue85 said:
Pigeonho said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Kun landed in Manchester direct from Argentina
No, he flew to London from meat packer land. Then flew here from London. 'twas a fun day that.

I think he will sign today, for who though is another question, one nobody is able to answer but Isco.

Ah my bad Pige
My bad too, looks like he flew to CDG first. Either way though he had a connecting flight here. It was like stalkerville on here, it was fucking great!
I'm at a party this afternoon which will have one or two united fans in attendance. My wish is that Isco signs and the news breaks whilst I'm at that party, then I can go on and ask how fletcher is.

woahmark said:

Not saying that at all but they normally get private jets when deals like this are apparently being concluded or not so in Citys case with this lad.

Your original statement was:

"you think a millionaire footballer would travel to Manchester on a Monarch Flight? Deary me. "

So yes... You are saying that. Spin it however you want. But no one know where this lad is or how/when/if he'll arrive.

Its 3am stateside and I won't be shocked if there's a completely new thread by the time I wake up with 50+ fresh pages

transfer season is a love/hate relationship

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.