Isco

Re: Isco (Part 7 (Saturday saga part 2))

Pigeonho said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Pigeonho said:
No, he flew to London from meat packer land. Then flew here from London. 'twas a fun day that.

I think he will sign today, for who though is another question, one nobody is able to answer but Isco.

Ah my bad Pige
My bad too, looks like he flew to CDG first. Either way though he had a connecting flight here. It was like stalkerville on here, it was fucking great!
I'm at a party this afternoon which will have one or two united fans in attendance. My wish is that Isco signs and the news breaks whilst I'm at that party, then I can go on and ask how fletcher is.

I caught the tail end of that on here, he'd already landed by the time I logged on. I think you might just get your wish, I'm extremely confident he is ours mate

Yer know if this pans out and he ends up at Real, This tune will be on a loop in my head.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rccD1EWenio[/youtube]

I'll be that gutted.

BibbyBlue85 said:
Pigeonho said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Ah my bad Pige
My bad too, looks like he flew to CDG first. Either way though he had a connecting flight here. It was like stalkerville on here, it was fucking great!
I'm at a party this afternoon which will have one or two united fans in attendance. My wish is that Isco signs and the news breaks whilst I'm at that party, then I can go on and ask how fletcher is.

I caught the tail end of that on here, he'd already landed by the time I logged on. I think you might just get your wish, I'm extremely confident he is ours mate

What's this all about? I've missed all the fun!

bluemoon73 said:
Morning all, still no solid news?

Yes..Isco is travelling standard class with no leg room to manchester with Monarrch for his medical..........

No mate no news at all.

allan harper said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Pigeonho said:

What's this all about? I've missed all the fun!

Me and Pige are reminiscing about the day Kun signed, where he flew from etc and how mental it was on here mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.