Isco

----------Hart--------
Zab-Kompany-Nastasic-Clichy
---Yaya---Fernandinho---
-Isco---Tev/Kun--Silva-
------Cavani/Kun----

BlueMoonz1977 said:
Isco imo would replace the outgoing Nasri.

Report has stated that Monaco were showing interest in Isco as well which has prompted both Soriano & Txiki to agree terms and quickly wrap up the transfer with the player.

That just leaves us with 2 attacking midfielders at the club good enough for league and CL. We need at least 3 I'd say, hopefully the third would add width and directness

NQCitizen said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:
Isco imo would replace the outgoing Nasri.

Report has stated that Monaco were showing interest in Isco as well which has prompted both Soriano & Txiki to agree terms and quickly wrap up the transfer with the player.

That just leaves us with 2 attacking midfielders at the club good enough for league and CL. We need at least 3 I'd say, hopefully the third would add width and directness

i'm a feeling that we will keep nasri and will go for another Am(isco) and for a winger(navas) and then we remain with silva nasri isco and navas this MD will offer a lot of pace and width we are crying for

I'm With Stupid said:
He's a 21 year old with no experience of the PL. I'd say that's more of a replacement for Sinclair than Nasri.
Im sure alot of people thought that Nastasic would be below Lescott and possibly Kolo in the pecking order but look how that one turned out...

dillbi95 said:
I'm With Stupid said:
He's a 21 year old with no experience of the PL. I'd say that's more of a replacement for Sinclair than Nasri.
Im sure alot of people thought that Nastasic would be below Lescott and possibly Kolo in the pecking order but look how that one turned out...
Well if he shows up and storms the league, brilliant. But we can afford to give players time when they're this age.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.