Isco

SosaFC said:
City face fresh obstacle in Isco bid
Real Madrid will reportedly offer young Malaga winger Denis Cheryshev to help sign Isco from under the noses of Manchester City.

In what is brewing up to become one of the summer window's major transfer battles the Spain Under-21 international playmaker has already confirmed that he has two offers on the table from Spanish giants Real Madrid and City, who are both willing to match his £30million buy-out clause.
And as Isco has revealed that he will decide on his future following Spain's European Under-21 Championship final against Italy in Israel on Tuesday, the situation is likely to be resolved in the near future.

It was thought Isco's good relationship with coach Manuel Pellegrini, who has quit Malaga to take the Manchester City job this summer, would boost the Premier League club's chances of taking the player to the Etihad Stadium.
However, an opportunity to stay in Spain with a move to the capital was also deemed to be an attractive proposition for Isco.

However Spanish daily AS is now reporting that Real Madrid will offer Malaga their highly-rated left-winger, Cheryshev, in exchange for Isco.
The 22-year-old, who has one cap for the Russian national team, is being tipped for a successful future after shining for Real Madrid B since joining in 2009. And, in what would be a blow for City, Malaga might be tempted to take Cheryshev plus cash to fill the void in their team and have money to boost their coffers.

If they both match his buyout then it is out of Malagas hands whatever players Madrid offer

johnmc said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
I think the point people are struggling to get across is this, Madrid have Ozil and Ronaldo and Bayern have just got Gotze (30m?), why would you buy a young player who plays in the same spot as these three when he isn't likely to be preferred? If you're going to spend that much money on a player, it's not likely for him to sit on a bench.

I understand this, and understand it at Bayern more than Madrid as they have just bought Gotze, but there is always a conveyor belt at Madrid.

Serious question here, if people were given a choice of Ozil and Isco who would they go for?

-- Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:50 am --

Rodney Marsh's Hair said:
johnmc said:
Why are people saying he won't get playing time at Madrid or Bayern. If thats really the case should we be buying him?

You obviously haven't watched him play then Blue. You really should. Isco would be fantastic here.

I have watched him and Im very excited about him. Which is my point in a way. I do think he would get game time at Madrid, maybe less so at Bayern. Rather people didnt say he came here as he feared he couldnt get in to Madrids team and thats the stance people seem to be using.

If still we had Mancini, then Isco may not be convinced he'd get in City's team, but we have Pellegrini, so Isco will probably believe him.

If however Real Madrid really convinced him they wanted him as first choice, I recon he would go there.

blueparrot said:
SosaFC said:
City face fresh obstacle in Isco bid
Real Madrid will reportedly offer young Malaga winger Denis Cheryshev to help sign Isco from under the noses of Manchester City.

In what is brewing up to become one of the summer window's major transfer battles the Spain Under-21 international playmaker has already confirmed that he has two offers on the table from Spanish giants Real Madrid and City, who are both willing to match his £30million buy-out clause.
And as Isco has revealed that he will decide on his future following Spain's European Under-21 Championship final against Italy in Israel on Tuesday, the situation is likely to be resolved in the near future.

It was thought Isco's good relationship with coach Manuel Pellegrini, who has quit Malaga to take the Manchester City job this summer, would boost the Premier League club's chances of taking the player to the Etihad Stadium.
However, an opportunity to stay in Spain with a move to the capital was also deemed to be an attractive proposition for Isco.

However Spanish daily AS is now reporting that Real Madrid will offer Malaga their highly-rated left-winger, Cheryshev, in exchange for Isco.
The 22-year-old, who has one cap for the Russian national team, is being tipped for a successful future after shining for Real Madrid B since joining in 2009. And, in what would be a blow for City, Malaga might be tempted to take Cheryshev plus cash to fill the void in their team and have money to boost their coffers.

If they both match his buyout then it is out of Malagas hands whatever players Madrid offer

I know, it seems kind of a stupid article.

As big a club as Real are i cannot see them spending €200 million on cavani,Bale,Isco & Suarez. Thats in addition to supposedly doubling the wages of Ronaldo. They will have to draw the line somewhere.

It also says:

"Real Madrid will reportedly offer young Malaga winger Denis Cheryshev to help sign Isco"

Whatever that means.

Hydemcfc said:
As big a club as Real are i cannot see them spending €200 million on cavani,Bale,Isco & Suarez. Thats in addition to supposedly doubling the wages of Ronaldo. They will have to draw the line somewhere.

RM love shouting from the roof tops about transfer targets they believe they`ve got.

Not a peep out of them with this one.

Sorry if this has already been posted but didn't I read on here that we're supposed to have some sort of pact with Madrid?

They don't touch Isco, Cavani...we keep clear of Bale and Suarez?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.