Isco

If we land Isco then happy days. If tevez leaves would it not be worth trying to hijack higuains move to the arse?

Do we think that this 'Hazarditis' condition that has been recently diagnosed is going to be a long term bluemoon condition? Will Isco signing for City be the cure?

mcfc2607 said:
baldybouncer said:
Young Blue said:
Bit worrying on Skybet we've gone from 1.10 to 1.57 to land him

Ermmm ... that's really good for us. It means you have to bet £57 to win £1. Which in effect means "keep your money in your pocket"!!
i cant see the odds being that short. you can get longer odds for tomoz being friday.

Betting web sites are blocked where I work, so I can't check the odds quoted. But I was just trying to explain the principle of decimal odds.

baldybouncer said:
Young Blue said:

Ermmm ... that's really good for us. It means you have to bet £57 to win £1. Which in effect means "keep your money in your pocket"!!
If it's 1/10 to 1/57 then odds are getting tighter and it would now take 57 quid to win 1. But if it's gone from 1.10 to 1.57 then odds are going out and has gone from ten to one on to more or less two to one on. I think!

TexasBlueMoon said:
I'm so confused as to how I should feel right now.

y2Zwk.gif

Are you the guy I've seen driving around town with the 'MAN CITY' license plates?

Lancet Fluke said:
baldybouncer said:
Young Blue said:

If it's 1/10 to 1/57 then odds are getting tighter and it would now take 57 quid to win 1. But if it's gone from 1.10 to 1.57 then odds are going out and has gone from ten to one on to more or less two to one on. I think!

These are decimal betting odds not old fashioned odds.

1.10 - each pound bet - £1.10 back
1.57 - each pound bet - £1.57 back

ie the odds are drifting out - but not by much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.