Isco

kp789 said:
Marvin said:
Think PB is hinting at the Cavani transfer - if Real Madrid force City to pay more for Isco they have an advantage in securing Cavani
But surely this is secondary as we have already pulled out of the race for Cavani?

:-) more like took a step back for a bit.

On isco we should blow Madrid out of the water. We need to make a statement here. Let them have cavani
And we'll sign benteke for half his fee.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Marvin said:
Think PB is hinting at the Cavani transfer - if Real Madrid force City to pay more for Isco they have an advantage in securing Cavani
No. This is all about Isco I think. Malaga want payback for the money we forced them to lose over Pellegrini in my opinion.

Seems plausible. That's always the problem when the other side feels they've been stiffed in a transaction. It's going to cause difficulty the next time you have to deal with them. Doesn't mean you can't reach an agreed outcome - but it is a lot more difficult getting there.

everyone go and follow him and beg him to come @Isco22_News

ive been trawling through @IscoAlarconFans twitter account and apparently 13 hours ago he was still unsure but sounds like he wants to come to city...hes worried about being called a hypocrite if he goes madrid but mentions iniesta is a madrid man but went to barca!!!!

interesting stufff.....there is definately still hope! come on...why would u open a twitter account if u was about to snub then @BritishDream

L3ngZm4n said:

ive been trawling through @IscoAlarconFans twitter account and apparently 13 hours ago he was still unsure but sounds like he wants to come to city...hes worried about being called a hypocrite if he goes madrid but mentions iniesta is a madrid man but went to barca!!!!

interesting stufff.....there is definately still hope! come on...why would u open a twitter account if u was about to snub then @BritishDream

Could you be more obvious?

IMO i think he'll be announced as a RM player same time as carlo ancelotti is named as manager, as dissapointed as i am if one of the 2 biggest team comes sniffing around for you your head will be turned, gutted if thats the case but i hope i'm wrong :(

gazinho said:
He'll be a City player this coming year, all logical thinking points towards it.

Hey if Mr Spock can say positive all the way from the Starship Enterprise then I still believe.

L3ngZm4n said:

Fee fi fo fum, I smell the blood of a raggy wum.......

markblue said:
or maybe as has been mentioned before, the deal to Real is already done but they want to announce it after Ancelotti has been confirmed as manager which is going to be Wed/Thurs supposedly

Far too logical and sensible a conclusion for the transfer forum!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.