Isco

Prestwich_Blue said:
avi.singh9993 said:
its 2pm and no city in the media? just saying :D
Only 09:15 here mate. Vicky Kloss has just dropped the kids at school, stopped off for a Skinny Latte at Costa Coffee and is reviewing her briefing notes for me and the rest of the BWM (Bluemoon Wum Mob). Expect the latest batch of mayhem by 10:00.

I think she needs to check what milk Costa use in there skinny latte's

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
avi.singh9993 said:
Only 09:15 here mate. Vicky Kloss has just dropped the kids at school, stopped off for a Skinny Latte at Costa Coffee and is reviewing her briefing notes for me and the rest of the BWM (Bluemoon Wum Mob). Expect the latest batch of mayhem by 10:00.

I think she needs to check what milk Costa use in there skinny latte's

ouch, harsh

Prestwich_Blue said:
avi.singh9993 said:

in my country its 2pm.
gmt +5:30

bluetrue said:
Neil McNab said:
Claytop said:
This has to end today, right?
It ended 5 days ago, it just takes a week to sink in with some people.

Must have missed the official announcement.

I know I am wasting my life on here but I still have hope in signing the guy
Why do people who 'know' that he has signed for Real stay on here and post day after day?

No worries lads, it's my birthday today so he will sign! I've had a word with him, he doesn't want to ruin my day!

This Isco thread is so yesterday! Get on the Nip thread about the next big signing - Messi apparently, or the Cavani thread - it's back on!!

Get there or be square, Isco who? ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.