Isco

leewill31 said:
Ancelotti: “We have not had time to talk about new signings, we will do that in the coming days.”

Didn't want questions about Isco by the sound of it.

Seems to have gone quiet in the Spanish about Isco and RM.

bzekosilva said:
jimbopm said:
Real Madrid Info ‏@RmadridInfo 1m
Ancelotti: "Today I can not say who goes or who stays. No time. In the coming days we will know"

Bloody hell Isco said he'd say by sunday , were 3days over due already haha
but-but he signed last friday...fucking jokers

lancs blue said:
topcat12 said:
Q: Do you have a wish list of new players?

A: We don't need many changes. We will talk in the coming days but don't need to change a lot

Pretty clear he won't be giving any definitive answers on Isco at this presser. Back to the gifs, guys.

Yep. Just been asked another question about new signings by Italian journalist and the answer was an emphatic "I'm not talking about new players today"

adrianr said:
IT'S BACK ON!! GIFS AWAY!

panda-at-the-disco.gif

We're gonna have to wait another few days me thinks for news on Isco.

It's usually reported when a club has accepted a bid from another for a player. If we've had a bid accepted or have made a counter offer I don't see why no journalist etc have got hold of this?

I really want to join the Malaga forums to see what info I can get out of them but they seem to have removed the Sign Up button.

Modric seems to fit into his plans. Surely good news on the Isco front for us:

"Modric is more dynamic [than Pirlo]." Praise indeed from Ancelotti, who hailed the Croatian last year during Euro 2012, saying he was one of the world's best. Now they will work together, although it remains unclear what part the former Tottenham man will play - and what position.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.