Isco

citytill1die84 said:
blue_sonic176 said:
pudge said:
No, we'd need to sell another foreign player on top of Javi.

No.

Just wondering, what happens if we don't register Negredo for the CL group stages?

As it stands we need to leave 1 player out anyway. If we sign ISCO we need to leave 2 out so imo not going to happen.
*If* he came, why couldn't he be the other one to be left out of CL until Jan? Promise him more games in cups and PL. Would show his commitment to Pelle and his new teammates so 1 doesn't have to sacrifice a place for him.

Not that it would happen mind.

SingBlueSilva said:
citytill1die84 said:
blue_sonic176 said:
Just wondering, what happens if we don't register Negredo for the CL group stages?

As it stands we need to leave 1 player out anyway. If we sign ISCO we need to leave 2 out so imo not going to happen.
*If* he came, why couldn't he be the other one to be left out of CL until Jan? Promise him more games in cups and PL. Would show his commitment to Pelle and his new teammates so 1 doesn't have to sacrifice a place for him.

Admittedly I've lost count now but would he not need to miss out on the PL too? Can't see him coming just for LC & FA cup games somehow.

"Isco - Summer 2014"?

61880-George-Michael-its-happening-i-dNrF.gif

Barcon said:
I'm going to start a whip round so that I can come up with the funds required to kill Isco, in order to put a stop to this on going, nonsensical, annual thread.

Anybody that is sick to the fucking tits of reading about this guy on here please send me whatever you can afford.

Thank you, your donation is appreciated.

My cheque is in the post.

Last year the more astute amongst us wanted Jovetic anyway.

A year on, why would we be interested in one of Real Madrid's cast offs?

I do reserve the right however to drastically alter my opinion if we can swing it on TDD :)

SingBlueSilva said:
citytill1die84 said:
blue_sonic176 said:

No we don't need to keep him out of the CL. Here's what to do: loan Negredo out and adopt a strategy of 3+5 as against 4+4 (Forwards+AMs) plus leave caballero out of CL. He shouldn't feel bad about this since he's 30+ and Joe Harts back up

Reasons why I'd love to have him in the team:
1 long term replacement for silva who's 28 now
2 he can play from left which would allow silva play in. His most devastating role - behind the striker
3 we have the money to spend (23 plus nasty or some other folk)
4 silva's frailties (why not plan for eventualities rather than pray they don't occur)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.