Islamic Terrorism: is religion/belief no matter how misguided, the main motivator?

Even the family members who are apparantly "innocent" come out with some shit. Religion is a fucking cancer

"The sister of the Manchester bomber has sparked outrage after claiming her brother carried out his attack against children in “revenge” for US air drops in Syria.

Jomana Abedi described her older sibling as ‘kind’ and ‘loving’ to the Wall Street Journal, adding she was surprised he would carry out such an atrocity.

But then the 18-year-old added: “I think he saw children - Muslim children - dying everywhere, and wanted revenge.

“He saw the explosives America drops on children in Syria, and he wanted to revenge.

“Whether he got that is between him and God.”

Jesus fucking Christ you stupid evil woman.

The problem with these criminals who use the name of Islam is their sick brains, how can you kill innocent people and pretend it is for pleasing God? How can you start a dialogue with sick minded people?

One thing I am sure about is do not help them by linking them to Islam, they are not Muslims, most of them never prayed and never been true believers. Come to Islamic world and see yourself how people are living and interacting.

Read the Qouran carefully and you will understand the truth. In Muslim countries the Muslims, Christians and Jewish lived together in peace for generations . Why this happening now?

The problem today is that the Americans in order to hunt and kill one terrorist, they sometimes bomb a village and kill some innocent people who do not have any idea about this war. This creates opportunities for the terrorist groups to recruit more people who might sympathy with the victims. Thus, we end up in a circle that will continue to infinity
IN Muslim countries the Muslims, Christians and Jewish lived together in peace for generations. What is Jizyah ?

IN Muslim countries the Muslims, Christians and Jewish lived together in peace for generations. What is Jizyah ?
Jizyah is similar to zakat but exactly the same. Muslims pay zakat 2.5 percent of annual income to poor people as part of Islam practices. while jizyah is paid by non muslims males fighters who can afford it as part of protection and services provided to them without need to fight. Jizyah is normally less than zakat.

Also Jizyah is not new concept that was introduced by Islam, it is practiced in Christianity, Jewish and many others.

Jizyah is similar to zakat but exactly the same. Muslims pay zakat 2.5 percent of annual income to poor people as part of Islam practices. while jizyah is paid by non muslims males fighters who can afford it as part of protection and services provided to them without need to fight. Jizyah is normally less than zakat.

Also Jizyah is not new concept that was introduced by Islam, it is practiced in Christianity, Jewish and many others.
And if you don't pay it ?

But the fact is up to 120M were killed by Atheists. That's 4 times more than killed in the name of Christianity.
And please tell me why I can't say those that were killing in the name if Christianity were not being deceived by their leaders? What's the difference to Communism?

It's not a competition. The deaths caused by men who happened to he Athiests did not kill them in the name of atheism. That's the difference. Oh and Hitler was a catholic, a faith I was indoctrinated into as a child.

The point I was making is all the Abrahamic religions have countless verses and proclamations that are totally insane, all of them.

Today only the fundsmentalists still believe in them and use them to justify actions the vast majority have realised are insane.

I mean, if I was following the instructions of the bible I could walk into a restaurant and see you sitting eating prawn cocktail in a new mixed fibre jumper your granny got you for Christmas and kill you for it.

And people still think this book, similar to the Quran was written by God.

They distil the books leaving out the horrible bits, for they are legion, and focus on the nice bits.

Why do they all tell you if you don't follow them, submit to them you will burn in hell?

Is that the actions of a loving God?

Even the star of the Christian show Jesus said his was the only way and if you didn't fall in you would spend an eternity it hell.

If that's not an abusive relationship with mankind I don't know what is.

Love me or die.

Imagine your daughter, sister, cousin, pal was dating a guy who told her that if she stopped loving him she would suffer eternally.

That's religion.

More people who still believe should read the holy books. If you don't go WTF! About 100 times, read it again you missed things.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.