Islamophobia in the Conservative Party

I am just quoting from a dictionary - don't shoot the messenger. Don't forget that Islam is meant to be the peace loving religion despite its followers being guilty of many of the current world attrocities

Yeah I knew that, wasn’t aiming my point at you.

It’s ludicrous and is designed to stop free speech.

According to the dictionary Islamaphobia is a 'dislike of or prejudice against Islam or Muslims, especially as a political force'.
That is a correct interpretation, by my reasoning, as it gives a valid reference at the end of 'Especially as a political
force.' As it is used as exactly that in places like Saudi Arabia, ie; basing the governmental structure on a set of religious
tenets, it is probably reasonable to be islamaphobic, as it forces people to adopt the religion, something the vast majority
worldwide abhor.

I guess everyone who adopted the "Je suis Charlie" tag must be Islamophobic, because they supported a publication that made fun of Muhammad and Islam.

It’s basically saying we should accept and adopt an absolutist religion into our way of life or we’re bigots, despite not actually doing anything negative towards those who already follow the religion.

It’s designed to control and shut up criticism.

I refuse to fall in line with this.

Meanwhile, the BBC wheel out an endless procession of bleeding hearts to perform mental cartwheels.

Bozza has reeled in enough gilled vertebrates to sink a Grimsby trawler.

It’s basically saying we should accept and adopt an absolutist religion into our way of life or we’re bigots, despite not actually doing anything negative towards those who already follow the religion.

It’s designed to control and shut up criticism.

I refuse to fall in line with this.

We already do. It’s called Christianity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.