Israel-Palestine Conflict

They have a lot of things in common than just interference with the West. And that region has been in conflict long before there was even a West. Let's not be so arrogant to think we are that important.

I was going to write a long response but I changed my mind for everybody's sake. I will just ask you a question, though. Do you think Al-Qaeda, and later IS, would have developed in Iraq if Saddam was still in charge, and do you think Assad would have allowed IS to be developed in Syria if he wasn't fighting a civil war there?

What do you think Israel should do? Pat HAMAS on the back and say"Well Done - You got us there!!"
There are consequences for your homeland / fifedom if you declare war.

Oh, the "what should Israel do?" question again.

Once again, I have no horse in this race at all but really, as if the only possible Israeli response is what they are doing .....

Have some random cnuts on the internet solved this yet? Fucking religion can fuck off. Fuck fuxk fuck

Oh, the "what should Israel do?" question again.

Once again, I have no horse in this race at all but really, as if the only possible Israeli response is what they are doing .....
Go on then give me an alternative that prevents Hamas from appearing to advance to the goals laid out in its founding charter for the destruction of all Jews.
No one can, perhaps you can have a try.

They have a lot of things in common than just interference with the West. And that region has been in conflict long before there was even a West. Let's not be so arrogant to think we are that important.
Let's not be so arrogant to think that "the West" hasn't been in conflict long before there was a West.

Netanyahu Is a fucking mug.

Hamas wanted this response. What a recruiting sergeant for them this has been.

Absolute fucking fool.
Hamas, on behalf of the Palestinian cause have made more political gains since October 7th than the Palestinians have made for decades.
Anyone thinking that Hamas is weaker now than it was a month ago, or that it can be weakened with the current Israeli/US strategy need to open their eyes.
Injustice and oppression can only endure for so long, as the Israelis are going to find out in the near future.

1 Palestian who doesn't support HAMAS is too many.
But Israel can't let HAMAS exist as a force at the end of this war. It would mean they could just keep attacking Isael with no come back.
Israel is not going to eliminate Hamas as a force, political or military, anytime soon.
So the Israelis will kill more Hamas fighters than the soldiers they will lose but wars aren't decided by scores, they are decided by political outcomes, war being an extension of politics by other means.
What not many people have considered is what political effect this is going to have on the Palestinian population of the West Bank where Fatah is very much discredited and seen as an impotent Israeli stooge.
I predict, when the fighting stops and the dust settles,Hamas will end up stronger politically and therefore militarily.

Go on then give me an alternative that prevents Hamas from appearing to advance to the goals laid out in its founding charter for the destruction of all Jews.
No one can, perhaps you can have a try.

Oh FFS. I have done on at least two different occasions to two different people who kept asking the same stupid question. I'm not repeating it again. Look it up if you want to.

Another alternative to stop Hamas "destroying all Jews", as you put it, would have been not to respond at all, because they don't have the capability to do that even if they have written down that they want to, in crayon presumably, on a piece of paper. They do not represent an existential threat to Israel and all Jews no matter how many times you say they do.

Nothing personal, but people who keep asking "but what else can Israel do" when "Hamas want to destroy Israel and kill all Jews" aren't really being objective and their arguments are immediately weakened.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.