It’s time to banish the miserable gits

Now you've gone and done it OP, they'll be moaning about this for weeks now. It's a full time occupation(moaning) for some, they are never happier than when they are telling everyone how everything is going to shit, we will win nothing, X player needs to be sold and Pep is a bald fraud.

I'm constantly reminded of this guy, when I see people so intent on dragging everyone else into despair with them, at the earliest opportunity:

Last edited:
Pays his money like everyone ekse and has a right to his own opinion as do people on here . This is a good forum but is let down by people refusing to say a bad word against players underperforming and pep when he makes a balls up like not using subs to change the last night . If your at work and you fuck up you get roasted for if so they are no different . .

Not everyone thinks Pep made a balls up last night though. Just because some think he did doesn’t make it so. Certainly not enough to justify a fan roasting him just because he didn’t do what they’d have liked him to do.
Making subs might have changed the outcome, might not but after listening to his explanation I can accept his reasoning.
There were players last night who fucked up and invariably will get called out for it but I disagree that the manager did.
That’s not refusing to say a bad word about him, it’s disagreeing with somebody else’s viewpoint, nothing more nothing less.

Why would you challenge a guy having a bit of a moan about a below par performance, fuck me it's gone on since we invented the game.
I didn’t say it, I was explaining what the poster said, to somebody accusing the post of comparing moaners to racists.
Having said that ,have you never been sat near to somebody talking complete bollocks and held back from telling them to give it a rest. I know I have.

I didn’t say it, I was explaining what the poster said, to somebody accusing the post of comparing moaners to racists.
Having said that ,have you never been sat near to somebody talking complete bollocks and held back from telling them to give it a rest. I know I have.
Ah mate. There is a guy who sits behind us and he consistently slates Ilkay. I’m waiting for the next game as the Russian invasion will be his fault as well. The amount of times I’ve had to bite my tongue

Now you've gone and done it OP, they'll be moaning about this for weeks now. It's full time occupation(moaning) for some, they are never happier when they are telling everyone how everything is going to shit, we will win nothing, X player needs to be sold and Pep is a bald fraud.

I'm constantly reminded of this guy, when I see people so intent on dragging everyone else into despair with them, at the earliest opportunity:

What the moaners remind you of Gandalf the white?

Fair enough

I’m happy to be shot down on this. There are plenty of folk who think that paying their entrance fee gives them the right to say anything during the match - but there has to be a limit.
The miserable old git behind me at Palace spent 90 minutes slagging off the whole team and style of play. Not a positive word came out of his mouth. He did not join in with the chants that can motivate the players.
Others around me shrugged their shoulders and bit their lip but, like me, said nothing to him. A bit like the way racists used to be tolerated, but not called out.
We should unite against the miserable gits, tell them to change or bugger off to somewhere where they have every reason to be miserable- the swamp perhaps.
Then replace them with appreciative vocal fans who can raise the collective mood, even on days when things don’t go so well.
utter rubbish.

If it's constant bollocks no I have a word in a polite sort of way of course. But criticism of a player or manager fuckin up is fair game for me, part of the joy of watching live football.

Luckily real life doesn’t mirror online forums where saddos who like to imagine that they are a special breed of Superfan enjoy denouncing other fans’ behaviour. The following categories all come in for risible abuse on here.

Early leavers
Late arrivers
Concourse singers
Recreational drug users
Non singers
Singers who sing the wrong songs
Anybody failing to meet vicar’s tea party standards of etiquette on the concourse

At the match of course it’s live and let live and largely we’re one big happy family.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.