It’s time to banish the miserable gits

Could have come up with something constructive but no.

you were sending your cv in to khaldoon to replace pep last season. Did you get a reply?
Ironically the reply said “utter rubbish”..

I’m happy to be shot down on this. There are plenty of folk who think that paying their entrance fee gives them the right to say anything during the match - but there has to be a limit.
The miserable old git behind me at Palace spent 90 minutes slagging off the whole team and style of play. Not a positive word came out of his mouth. He did not join in with the chants that can motivate the players.
Others around me shrugged their shoulders and bit their lip but, like me, said nothing to him. A bit like the way racists used to be tolerated, but not called out.
We should unite against the miserable gits, tell them to change or bugger off to somewhere where they have every reason to be miserable- the swamp perhaps.
Then replace them with appreciative vocal fans who can raise the collective mood, even on days when things don’t go so well.
It's got fuck all to do with you how someone decides to spend their time watching the game. You might call him miserable but he might well just have been voicing his truthful opinion on the game - from what I read on here last night it appeared to have been not a great spectacle. He's entitled to moan.

I’m happy to be shot down on this. There are plenty of folk who think that paying their entrance fee gives them the right to say anything during the match - but there has to be a limit.
The miserable old git behind me at Palace spent 90 minutes slagging off the whole team and style of play. Not a positive word came out of his mouth. He did not join in with the chants that can motivate the players.
Others around me shrugged their shoulders and bit their lip but, like me, said nothing to him. A bit like the way racists used to be tolerated, but not called out.
We should unite against the miserable gits, tell them to change or bugger off to somewhere where they have every reason to be miserable- the swamp perhaps.
Then replace them with appreciative vocal fans who can raise the collective mood, even on days when things don’t go so well.
So after a below par performance (which it was by any measure) you want to ban a Fan who’s turned out and clearly has done for many years of good and (mainly bad I’d wager) because he wasn’t positive enough on the night? We’ve all been in that position were somebody is spouting bollocks behind you etc (most games in my case “hoof it upfield Laporte etc) but you live with it -we are all Blues.

I could be wrong but I don't think the OP was quite serious about uniting against all moaners. The post would have been better without it IMO(gave them something to moan about there... ;) ).

Everyone moans from time to time, sometimes it is necessary to let it out. It's a bit like farting, you don't have to share it with everyone or assume everyone wants to hear/smell it though.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.