It’s time to banish the miserable gits

I’m happy to be shot down on this. There are plenty of folk who think that paying their entrance fee gives them the right to say anything during the match - but there has to be a limit.
The miserable old git behind me at Palace spent 90 minutes slagging off the whole team and style of play. Not a positive word came out of his mouth. He did not join in with the chants that can motivate the players.
Others around me shrugged their shoulders and bit their lip but, like me, said nothing to him. A bit like the way racists used to be tolerated, but not called out.
We should unite against the miserable gits, tell them to change or bugger off to somewhere where they have every reason to be miserable- the swamp perhaps.
Then replace them with appreciative vocal fans who can raise the collective mood, even on days when things don’t go so well.
Be grateful it was at an away match and you're unlikely to be near him again
Some people will have him every week in their home seats.
He might even tell them on the next home match that there was some bloke kept looking round at him, and sharing strange glances with other fans and it made him feel uncomfortable at his age.

All.blues together even those who act a bit different.

Tbf on the chants involved , not every city chant is to everyones liking so not joining in is not a negative on any fans part.

I’m happy to be shot down on this. There are plenty of folk who think that paying their entrance fee gives them the right to say anything during the match - but there has to be a limit.
The miserable old git behind me at Palace spent 90 minutes slagging off the whole team and style of play. Not a positive word came out of his mouth. He did not join in with the chants that can motivate the players.
Others around me shrugged their shoulders and bit their lip but, like me, said nothing to him. A bit like the way racists used to be tolerated, but not called out.
We should unite against the miserable gits, tell them to change or bugger off to somewhere where they have every reason to be miserable- the swamp perhaps.
Then replace them with appreciative vocal fans who can raise the collective mood, even on days when things don’t go so well.
You should've turned round and said "Fuck Off Jordan you shouldn't even be at Palace anymore, ya ****"

Moaning in the stands
Happy clappers
Random shouters
One man chanting a song of their own mak8ng
Toilet smokers
Chisseled up young n old uns
Concourse singers
Drunks arriving 5 minutes latw
People leaving 10 mins early.

That is all part of the match day experience,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.