Italy v England | Euro 2020 Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They should just sit back an admire a great national anthem….

But they won’t :(
They'll underestimate the Italian national anthem at their peril - they'll start off booing loudly, then soon tire as it goes into it's second minute, and then the great white shirted, face painted hordes will start to tire as they run out of breath - bit by bit - and slowly fall silent. As they look at their watches, waiting for the music to end, the Italians will be playing their long game. England fans will run into breathing difficulties from long-booing syndrome; older beer-bellied fans will start to wilt at the knees, as Bonucci and Imobile turn up the volume. The anthem will creep towards it's 3rd minute, as the booing is replaced by collective wheazing, and, as the crescendo is reached, instead of loud clapping of the Italian operatic performance, panic will be heard in commentators' voices around the world as they relate the heroics of St. John's Ambulance staff unfolding before them - rescusitating stricken English idiots who wrongly thought that the double-covid jab would offer protection from the effects of this terrible, largely hidden syndrome.

I'll get me coat.....

The shithousery from both sides is going to be off the scale on Sunday, who has the better actors ?

If England go toe to toe it's 50/50. If you play your defensive formation it isn't. For my money you don't set up to take them on you will lose. Time, as always, will tell. You're in a final, go for it.
Personally think it’ll be 0-0 or 1-0 either side. Neither side will open up

I wonder if the FA have decided that Rashford must start the final so he can get a knighthood?

I will try to avoid all contact with the outside world until kick off. I never listened to a single second of the build up, half time or certainly full time. Ferdifanny is really getting me angry. As I have always said, I have not a single problem.with the players or the team, but listening to the commentators and pundits makes you want to take a flame thrower to the fucking lot of them. Its them who turn the rest of the UK against England with their over the top, irrational and nauseating shite. And it's just to shut them the fuck up. That apart, Italy regardless of what Rio the Irrational Rabblerowser says, are a better team. But, better teams don't always win. I just switched the news on and it's on. Although, I have enjoyed some of the fans saying what it means. No problem with them either.

You can't get away from the hyperbole my radio was on 5live. That lasted 5 mins before I couldn't stand it anymore. Bunged on radio 2 and zoe fucking ball was hysterical.

I've never been so emotional she says, what not for the birth of your child, your wedding, a death of a loved one, never for your own team whoever that is.

What does she do then? Plays voicemails from Rob ' I'm funny coz I have big teeth ' Beckett.

Celebrity ticket grabber Rob's list of several voicemails include

I'm standing next to some England fans

It's 1 1

I need a chicken burger

I've lost my voice(no you haven't you sound fine)

We won I'm so emotional(voice still fine)

Who the fuck as a huge football fan spends their time on the phone going on about chicken burgers. Fake ****.

Every Co presenter,guest ,news reader zoe is asking how emotional they are. How she loves everyone.

Your a grown woman for Christ's sake not a fucking teenager after a BTS concert.

We beat Denmark in extra time in our own stadium get some perspective love.

Finally she shut the fuck up for some music, 3 lions.

Fuck knows what she will do if we win on Sunday.

I wish the England fans would sing Swing Low Sweet Chariot or even Jerusalem. Our National Anthem must be the worst ever. As for the game itself, my gut tells me that Raheem may have used all his energy against the Danes and should be brought on in the second half when Italian legs are tired. Foden and Sancho should start.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.