Italy v England | Euro 2020 Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Agree with every single word.

Rice was immense, I also thought Trippier played well and Saka was not the right sub at all. Have to give credit to Shaw, he was fantastic H1.

Agree about Shaw, he was very good and along with Trippier had them worried early on. Think Mancini realised pretty quickly if you forced them both inside and get England to play through the middle we offered little threat.

Also our set piece delivery was shocking.

I backed France to win it and Italy were my dark horses.

My fear now is that is our chance gone. I doubt we'll ever get easier knockout routes again as we did in this tournament and in Russia.

Gutted we lost but if had to be against anyone I’m glad it was Bobby Manc. You could see how much it meant to him at the final whistle.

I was in Porto for the chelsea game and felt the same way after penalties tonight. Numb is the only way I can describe it, thankfully I think City will get another chance but for England I’m not so sure.

gutted for our boys but what do you expect when you start 5 defenders and rice ,philips and mount ? you are playing for pk 99% and 1% miracle.

They way the team play is built on the solidity of the keeper.
All tournament he has been blasting the ball because he has no composure.
A player without composure makes others around him nervous because they have to think for him.
Maybe I am spoilt watching City. But don't blame City, or me, for expecting what can be achieved from a keeper and a decent manager!

Who is the sweeper keeper that you would replace him with?

Can you name anyone who has played for junior or senior teams or anyone or even anyone who is eligible?

He actually hit some great long balls out to Kane, but the Italians defended excellentally in the air. Kane is competent to good in the air, but he is by no means dominant in the way Fellaini was. Calvert-Lewin would have been a better player to hot long balls to, maybe he can feature more prominently in the next tournament.

The benefits of having a sweeper keeper are also negated if you don't possess a possession based midfield. There won't be players showing for the ball who will be able to receive passes and recycle it with the goalie.

I think it is more of an issue that the midfield two are not possession orientated or good carriers of the ball within the middle of the park. Which is one of the reasons why Kane dropped deep.

Well that was the least satisfying Italy victory I have ever had, wish it had been France or Germany. There’s too much bullshit that surrounds England and the levels of delusion fed by the media is lapped up by the majority.

england have the best collective squad players in the tournament with France but Unfortunately Southgate never really knew how to optimize there talents and he managed with fear at the heart of all his strategies.

unlucky, but take solace in knowing there is a fantastic nucleus there that
needs to be managed by a top team of directors and manager - see City for the blueprint

Well that was the least satisfying Italy victory I have ever had, wish it had been France or Germany. There’s too much bullshit that surrounds England and the levels of delusion fed by the media is lapped up by the majority.

england have the best collective squad players in the tournament with France but Unfortunately Southgate never really knew how to optimize there talents and he managed with fear at the heart of all his strategies.

unlucky, but take solace in knowing there is a fantastic nucleus there that
needs to be managed by a top team of directors and manager - see City for the blueprint
Nice try, but that was fucked up. Score a goal in the 3rd minute and park the bus…..horseshit

Fucking gash.
Italy have a manager that has won cups galore and been at top clubs.
England have fucking Southgate.

How did we end up with him ?

How did Mount stay on so long, his passing was shite, where was Sancho, Grealish ?
Bobby used his subs very well.
Southgate, clueless.

Southgate had every opportunity to win this and he blew it.

Fucking gash.
Italy have a manager that has won cups galore and been at top clubs.
England have fucking Southgate.

How did we end up with him ?

How did Mount stay on so long, his passing was shite, where was Sancho, Grealish ?
Bobby used his subs very well.
Southgate, clueless.

Southgate had every opportunity to win this and he blew it.
And………..why would you put the pressure of the final kick on a 19 year old who never should have been on the pitch in the first fucking place

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.