Italy v England | Euro 2020 Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Agreed. Inexcusable. Sure, Italy have a fine side and a great manager but they were there for the kill
I wouldn’t even say Italy have a fine side. Their squad certainly does not have the talent other teams did this tournament imo. But they play for each other and actually seem to have a plan. Can’t say so much for England where it seems no one know what roles they need to play.

I wouldn’t even say Italy have a fine side. Their squad certainly does not have the talent other teams did this tournament imo. But they play for each other and actually seem to have a plan. Can’t say so much for England where it seems no one know what roles they need to play.
I’m still trying to relax a little post game, should probably stop drinking and let it go……however. This on top of the Chumps league final and that weird team selection… maybe hockey or baseball or curling might be in my future

Awful game and tactics,we parked the bus in a Euro final - A final we got to predominantly because fate was kind.

Southgate is a nice bloke,but as his in game management and odd decisions proved........a top class manager he isn't.

Disappointed with the penalties,but at least those lads that stepped up had the character and bollocks to do so.

We should have won that tournament,we had both the team spirit and the individual talent to ensure such.

Congratulations to the Italians,Mancini schooled our dullard,he knew what was required,he made the right calls,and he ensured his team were not walking off that pitch without the trophy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.