Italy v England | Euro 2020 Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Listening to the radio this morning, the narrative they're pushing is that its all Sterling's fault

Not that clueless clown Southgate, or the two rags who missed their pens... its Sterling's fault for not taking one

That didn't take long
Ridiculous. And if he did step up and take one when it wasn't his turn the media would be saying it was disrespectful to Southgate and it would be undermining him

Have just seen the footgage of the fighting in the concourse at Wembley, Italians being dragged around and kicked in the head.

Not sure whether it was before during or after the game, or whether the Italians were doing the same elsewhere, but this, along with the racism, means I'm washing my hands of the national team and national football.

Good luck to them as players and as a team, they've done well to get to a final but no way I want to be a part of that fan base. Whether it's alcohol, nationalism or more, I don't care. City and just city for me.

If it’s on Twitter, be wary of how people are captioning the videos. The main one isn’t Italians, it’s England fans breaking through the gates and other England fans already in the stadium fighting them to try as get them out.

The guy getting kicked gets thrown out by the stewards.

It was a shambles of a game. After taking the lead we should have gone for the jugular before they settled. But waistcoat decided to park the bus. As for the penalties surely the seasoned pros should have taken control. Henderson couldn't get off the field quickly enough and Raheem could have been a hero putting all the negative press behind him but bottled it
Why do you think that was up to the players. Surely its Southgate who is in charge of who takes the pens

Seriously poor game management from Boregate.
Every one, even @Barcon s cat could see Italy were going to equalize.
Why the fuck did he do nothing. Mount was giving the ball away time and time again.
And why not Kyle for a pen, or Shaw ?
Kyle would've ripped a hole in the net.
Absolute fucking gash.

England have to scrap that shit house song now ffs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.