Italy v England | Euro 2020 Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rashford's penalty goes in, we win the tournament.
he's an absolute inspiration, but there's no doubt in my mind he cost us that tournament. .
My feeling is that it must be hard and nerve-wracking to come on cold and score a penalty with the whole world watching.
Southgate should've got the lads on the pitch, who were more comfortable, to take them, like Shaw and Kyle.
He fucked up.

Should never have allowed a 18 year old kid to take that final penalty . Shame on the so called experienced older heads who ducked out

The minority of Neanderthals are out in force on social media spouting their bile at Saka.
The minority of Neanderthals are out in force on social media spouting their bile at Saka.
Sadly the yes man will be here for ages to come the loons who have decided that football is cool to watch since England have done well are out in support for him ...... us in proper football lane know that had roles been reversed and Mancini would have been our manager we would be champions now

The 2nd half is the kind of stuff seen at lower league level sit back and hope they don’t break through ...... fair enough I can see it at certain levels but with that bench honestly no excuses at all

btw why the hell was that poor kid on the last pen ....... surly you put your best penalty takers on the first and last pens ........if the kid ain’t took a penalty in a pressure game then why put him on the last one ????

honestly I’m foaming but sadly it’s the English way embrace failure yet again
Wankers!!
Wankers!!

I've just watched some videos of the trouble when people stormed the gate at Wembley. It's odd I have no idea why the fans in there got so affronted and started attacking the ones coming through the gate. "Pay your fucking money!" I kept on hearing. Why get involved? Why not let the stewards deal with it,? It's not like they were away fans storming the home end or something. Weird one.
I guess it just a sense of duty.

You see something you perceive as wrong and you want to help put that right.

I've just watched some videos of the trouble when people stormed the gate at Wembley. It's odd I have no idea why the fans in there got so affronted and started attacking the ones coming through the gate. "Pay your fucking money!" I kept on hearing. Why get involved? Why not let the stewards deal with it,? It's not like they were away fans storming the home end or something. Weird one.
I think for one of them the stewards were overwhelmed and a load of scrotes forced their way past disabled people at a disabled entrance.

A load of blokes saw this happening and decided to kick the scrotes heads in... Not really sure who's more in the wrong to be honest!

Agree entirely with this post mate, except for Rashford's pen, I blame him for being too cocky with it. I'm still trying to work out what the fuck he was doing with that run up
He wanted their keeper to react and make his move,unfortunately he held his nerve longer than Rashford expected and that made him fluff his lines.

Over and over the same bullshit keeps being repeated here and everywhere else by fans and pundits. "Shame on the older heads who ducked out/bottle merchants." For the last fucking time .....Southgate chose the penalty takers!!!!

Last edited:
He wanted their keeper to react and make his move,unfortunately he held his nerve longer than Rashford expected and that made him fluff his lines.
A lot of players did that stupid step thing and I don't understand it at all, the ones who scored didn't.... It seems to me that it's designed to disguise the fact that you can't take a good penalty so you just make it harder for the keeper.

The problem is the keeper knows it's coming so all he has to do is stand and wait. In the end Rashford probably took the better one but it's a bit pointless if it works and you beat the keeper but can't get it on target...

The only player I've seen do it constantly well is Balotelli but he didn't give a toss and never missed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.