Italy v England | Euro 2020 Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m getting dogs abuse from some non-city supporting mates in the WhatsApp groups this morning, for even daring to ask the question of whether Southgate should now leave his role as manager?

Sadly a lot of people, and this also includes ex-pundits and the media seem satisfied just getting to a final. Doesn't matter who we played, the awful negative tactics or the poor game management we got to a final and that's that.

The FA will 100% look to extend his contract and Southgate isn't likely to be offered any club jobs so will bite their hand off.

I cannot get excited for the world cup next year when I know it will be more of the same with 5 defenders and 2 defensive midfielders and exciting players like Foden and Grealish struggling to get a game. We will waste this golden generation of talent because people are satisfied with shithousing results when we could be dominating games with exciting football instead.

I've just watched some videos of the trouble when people stormed the gate at Wembley. It's odd I have no idea why the fans in there got so affronted and started attacking the ones coming through the gate. "Pay your fucking money!" I kept on hearing. Why get involved? Why not let the stewards deal with it,? It's not like they were away fans storming the home end or something. Weird one.
Very poor behaviour last night from those outside getting in and then from those inside getting involved. Poor security and policing.

I've just watched some videos of the trouble when people stormed the gate at Wembley. It's odd I have no idea why the fans in there got so affronted and started attacking the ones coming through the gate. "Pay your fucking money!" I kept on hearing. Why get involved? Why not let the stewards deal with it,? It's not like they were away fans storming the home end or something. Weird one.
Grown men beating up on young lads, fucking disgusting scenes, that Asian lad as well got knocked to the floor, kicked in his face racially abused. Where was the Police, and the stewards didn’t give a shit. Thugs all over the place punching innocent people, a terrible look.

Grown men beating up on young lads, fucking disgusting scenes, that Asian lad as well got knocked to the floor, kicked in his face racially abused. Where was the Police, and the stewards didn’t give a shit. Thugs all over the place punching innocent people, a terrible look.

It wasn't great. The stewards in fairness aren't bouncers they're not paid to sort out fights.

Sadly a lot of people, and this also includes ex-pundits and the media seem satisfied just getting to a final. Doesn't matter who we played, the awful negative tactics or the poor game management we got to a final and that's that.

The FA will 100% look to extend his contract and Southgate isn't likely to be offered any club jobs so will bite their hand off.

I cannot get excited for the world cup next year when I know it will be more of the same with 5 defenders and 2 defensive midfielders and exciting players like Foden and Grealish struggling to get a game. We will waste this golden generation of talent because people are satisfied with shithousing results when we could be dominating games with exciting football instead.
100%

Far too many people in this country are wrapped up in the Southgate-It’s coming home-England banter whirlwind to be able to stand back and have an objective view on the actual football on display

For me, Southgates done brilliantly to steady the ship after a really poor few years for England, he’s restored some national pride, made us hard to beat… but he’s done his 5 years and time now for a real manager to take us to the next level

As neither English or Italian I thought you were going to smash them after the early goal and continued to get at them down the right hand side but as the old adage goes " best form of defense is attack", once you sat back it was all over.
Never mind penalties you stopped feeding the front line and gave the game away rather than Italy winning it.
By the way Walker was fantastic last night and hope he stays fit for the world cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.