Italy v England | Euro 2020 Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My original comment was in response to a post about Saka being racially abused on the internet and of a video showing the some English "fans" kicking the shit out of some Italians.

Now i obviously didn't use the correct grammar for some of you, but i think i let my feelings known in my subsequent post.

So how you can accuse of being racist is insulting and out of order and i think it's probably you who's ill educated for you to make an accusation like that!
I did post his reply was out of order, if he's big enough he should apologise to you.

Saka's instragram filled with racist bile and this - welcome to England 2021 - everyone still proud?

Probably been said already but people in the comments are saying it English on English, people trying to get in by charging stewards and others trying to stop them. Still out of order kicking people while they are on the floor.

A Sky Sports reporter just said some young England Players had a "phenomenal" tournament and included Saka and Sancho amongst others, you can not make it up.

Went as expected. A strong, resilient defensive set up can only get you so far. Once you hit the wall you need a manager to be able to tweak and sadly, Southgate hasn't got the courage to try and grab the game by the neck, even though he has the personnel.
We held on for penalties because he saw that as the safest bet as going toe to toe with them was out of his comfort zone.
England have had a good tournament, it would be churlish to say otherwise but however close they come, the reality is they will win nothing with him in charge and some of the best attacking talent the country has produced in a long time will sadly be onlookers from the bench.
The penalties from Sancho and Rashford pissed me off the most, not because they missed as such but the fucking ridiculous look at me run ups beforehand.
A penalty isn't rocket science, there's no great secret as to how they are scored. You take a proper run up with the direction you're going to hit it already stuck in your head then strike it cleanly with pace and height towards a corner.

Anyone with a twitter account, report this racist ****.

'Ngubu' is a derogatory term used online to describe black players.

His whole account is full of white supremacy. 17 thousand fucking followers, 1.5k likes on that tweet. What the fuck is wrong with the world?

Grealish has said he wanted to take a penalty.

I have never called Sterling a coward,i said he wasn't brave enough......it shouldn't even have been a discussion,it was his job.
Plenty of top players do not take pens in shoot outs.

The exact reason we had Batty taking one all those years ago.

So who do we believe then?

Waistcoat and his pre-selected 5 or Grealish who says after the event he wanted to take one?

You know I want Grealish here, so I have no real issue with him taking one or not taking one.

I just feel some and you included can't wait to pick up another stick to beat Sterling with.

We all know if he has taken one and missed your day would have been fulfilled and the amount of vitriol you could spew would have reached new heights.

It is slightly sad tbh

Also, just to put it out there I don't think he is worth 300k but then I don't think KDB is worth 400k, Messi 1m, and Bale 600k per week either.

'Entitled' means having a legal right or being permitted to do something. So are you a racist or just ill educated, full of American misuse of the English language picked up from the Internet?

No that is entitlement.

Cambridge dictionary uses the same definition as the poster you are replying to.

I feel for the Young black lads getting shit loads of racial abuse.

I think Southgate trying to be "Woke" hung these lads out to dry, I really do.

There was no reason for a 19 year old Kid who had never took a competitive penalty for his Club to be taking that important Penalty.

That should have been a senior player. With Saka going down in the penalty taking order.

Tried to make that lad an English hero.

Instead he has brought the poor Lad a shit load of racist abuse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.