Italy v England | Euro 2020 Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This. Hearing fully grown adults on the radio saying “I must get more into football”.

No, you must not. Unless you’re Southgate then yes you probably should

80% of the fans out last night could not name a england player
they was just out for the crack and a piss up talk about (jumping on the band wagon) only to fall off hard

I feel for the Young black lads getting shit loads of racial abuse.

I think Southgate trying to be "Woke" hung these lads out to dry, I really do.

There was no reason for a 19 year old Kid who had never took a competitive penalty for his Club to be taking that important Penalty.

That should have been a senior player. With Saka going down in the penalty taking order.

Tried to make that lad an English hero.

Instead he has brought the poor Lad a shit load of racist abuse.
Kane would have been better going 4 or 5

There was no reason for a 19 year old Kid who had never took a competitive penalty for his Club to be taking that important Penalty.

That should have been a senior player. With Saka going down in the penalty taking order.

It doesn't matter much what Southgate did, Racists will always exist and if for instance the three black lads had scored and England had won their racist ire would just be on the next target. Shame on Social Media, if anyone posted anything like that on here they would be banned pronto.

Not had time to read the posts so I'm probably repeating lots of what has been said already BUT it is unfathomable to me that people who work in professional football can watch the second half of that game and think Jordan Henderson was the answer to the problems Italy were giving us.

If you are under pressure and keep giving the ball to your opponent it doesn't matter who you have in front of the defence pointing it is only a matter of time before you concede. You only have to be unlucky once.

You have to have players who can get the ball in midfield and either run with it, pass it on or fall over and get a free kick. Then get your defence out. Don't bring on an extra defensive player who will just pass the ball into touch and give possession straight back.

I'm a football idiot but even I can see that pattern forming (maybe cos i see City kill other teams ramping up the pressure every week).

We've got some amazing attacking talent but only one has performed consistently and in many games we talk about Maguire, Philips and Walker being magnificent (much love to John Stones who i think must play with Maguire's shirt number on his back based on commentary).

When Pep talks about having the balls to play football this is what he's talking about for me.

Having moaned about all that it is exciting to see how England may develop over the next 5 years. Lots of quality around if we have the courage
Courage is the key word. City don’t get anything like the credit we deserve for playing the ballsy, high risk/high reward way we do

He's just said he wants to stay on. The fa won't sack him. Semi and a final in the last 2 tournaments. Serious questions need to be asked about his tactics the the media seem very reluctant to ask them

don't really care about england anymore lost all love for them long ago
do feel for the young generation of fans but they will learn the hard way

I get this but would it have been any easier for the lad taking a penalty in sudden death? He was a least on target, but I really did feel for him mind.

I do think having Rashford and Sancho taking penalties when they haven’t really kicked a ball all tournament and had couldn’t have even been warmed up was piss poor judgement.

A baffling decision but if you genuinely believe that it was based on ‘wokeness’, racial politics and culture wars and rather than how they performed in training then I feel a bit sorry for you

? crazy

talk of foden taking a little knock in training ?? fuck me KDB played with a broken cheekbone and eye socket and a tear in his ankle ligament
I wonder if he's the one Jose mentioned who told waistcoat he won't take a penalty?

80% of the fans out last night could not name a england player
they was just out for the crack and a piss up talk about (jumping on the band wagon) only to fall off hard

Absolutely, the same as all the fan parks and social media. Loads wearing their brand new England tops many for the first time. That's fine the same thing happened in Euro 96 so for attracting more fans to the game it's a good thing. It's tough to hear the absolute claptrap some of them say when interviewed on TV or when they post on social media though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.