It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies if not clear. In reference to our Dave, Marwood made it clear this new deal is to tie Merlin down for his best years.

The inability to shift on the likes of Adebayor is not helping one bit.I just hope we don't blink in our stance over Van Persie if things start to get desperate elsewhere.

This is the bit I can't quite get my head round maybe somebody can help

1) If we were bidding for Alicanta with Barca it wouldn't have involved any of our players going the other way.
2) When we were bidding for Hazard similar thing no players going the other way.

If the above two are correct and I have no reason to doubt it it looks as though we are prepared to spend anything maybe between 25 -32m in cash.

We all know Ade has two years left on big money and will mean we either take a hit on the transfer fee to compensate or he goes out again on loan with very little benefit to us other than saving wages.

So how does shifting Ade hamper us, if we wanted say Sahin we have cash money available to do it, otherwise why were we going for Alicanta and Hazard they weren't dependant on Ade being sold.

FFPR don't involve players signed before June 2010 and those transfer listed.

For what it is worth TH cheers for info whether good or bad.

robbieh said:
Rammy Blue said:
robbieh said:
Says who? Is Tolmie MiKe Summerbee or some other connected guy? People on here seem to be in blind allegiance to this guy who while amusing has yet to convince me he does anything more than read the papers and has a dodgy appreciation of eighties music.

I await a complete lambasting from all his fanboys.

No one is forcing you to read the thread.....

Didn't say I didn't enjoy it. Just suggested that maybe a pinch of salt might be required.

You also inferred I was a charlatan and use various methods to gather information, hence you are the person to take this thread in its usual unwelcome direction.

Ask yourself why I took the trouble today to post what I have, when if I was in it for WUM kicks, I could have let postings of the last couple days simply drag out?

Also, what do I get out of delivering disappointing news, especially when I was not a liberty to do so.

I am happy to contradict my information at any time, as long as I believe it be truthful.

I have already given up enough of my Sunday, so will leave it there.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
robbieh said:
Rammy Blue said:

Didn't say I didn't enjoy it. Just suggested that maybe a pinch of salt might be required.

You also inferred I was a charlatan and use various methods to gather information, hence you are the person to take this thread in its usual unwelcome direction.

Ask yourself why I took the trouble today to post what I have, when if I was in it for WUM kicks, I could have let postings of the last couple days simply drag out?

Also, what do I get out of delivering disappointing news, especially when I was not a liberty to do so.

I am happy to contradict my information at any time, as long as I believe it be truthful.

Thanks for your time TH. Two questions do you have any info on our new boardroom appointment? And do you reckon we could sell Adebayor to Malaga?

So theres nothing on the horizon just yet mate? Our usual fast start in the recent transfer window then!! ;-)

robbieh said:
rastus said:
robbieh said:
Says who? Is Tolmie MiKe Summerbee or some other connected guy? People on here seem to be in blind allegiance to this guy who while amusing has yet to convince me he does anything more than read the papers and has a dodgy appreciation of eighties music.

I await a complete lambasting from all his fanboys.

I agree with you, however his taste in 80's music cannot be questioned.

Very witty Rastus. Unless of course you really do like Vanilla Ice, Gary Numan, OMD etc

What's your problem mate? TH has been vouched for on numerous occasions by the site owner and others........

tolmie's hairdoo said:
robbieh said:
Rammy Blue said:

Look I've been out all day and therefore not privy to your contradicting previously shared info. I do not think you are a charlatan in the slighest. However as I and many others haven't the foggiest idea who you are in the real world we would be extremely naive to take your every word as gospel. I am sure you'd feel the same if roles were reversed.

Having said that you do provide us with plenty of entertainment and inside(?)info which is great.

Any Kajagoogoo links in the offing?

robbieh said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
robbieh said:

Look I've been out all day and therefore not privy to your contradicting previously shared info. I do not think you are a charlatan in the slighest. However as I and many others haven't the foggiest idea who you are in the real world we would be extremely naive to take your every word as gospel. I am sure you'd feel the same if roles were reversed.

Having said that you do provide us with plenty of entertainment and inside(?)info which is great.

Any Kajagoogoo links in the offing?
No, he's too shy.

Very sorry.

TOlmie, love the banter and how we hang on your every post. Forgetting names how many new players do you currently think will be in the squad come jim White time(1st Sept)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.