It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we are interested in Sahin, he's a brilliant player but I don't want to lose Tevez.

I can't name a better partner for Aguero than Tevez. Dzeko and Balotelli are both good players but neither managed to link up as well with Aguero.

20sbc07 said:
I hope we are interested in Sahin, he's a brilliant player but I don't want to lose Tevez.

I can't name a better partner for Aguero than Tevez. Dzeko and Balotelli are both good players but neither managed to link up as well with Aguero.
Cavani or higuain wiuld work I reckon as well mate. Cavani is still my number 1 choice if possible!

robbieh said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
robbieh said:
Didn't say I didn't enjoy it. Just suggested that maybe a pinch of salt might be required.

You also inferred I was a charlatan and use various methods to gather information, hence you are the person to take this thread in its usual unwelcome direction.

Ask yourself why I took the trouble today to post what I have, when if I was in it for WUM kicks, I could have let postings of the last couple days simply drag out?

Also, what do I get out of delivering disappointing news, especially when I was not a liberty to do so.

I am happy to contradict my information at any time, as long as I believe it be truthful.

I have already given up enough of my Sunday, so will leave it there.

Look I've been out all day and therefore not privy to your contradicting previously shared info. I do not think you are a charlatan in the slighest. However as I and many others haven't the foggiest idea who you are in the real world we would be extremely naive to take your every word as gospel. I am sure you'd feel the same if roles were reversed.

Having said that you do provide us with plenty of entertainment and inside(?)info which is great.

Any Kajagoogoo links in the offing?

Plenty of backtracking there fella...

Again no-one is asking you to take anything Tolm says as gospel, more fool the person who does.

As has been stated many times before, the only time a player is "in the bag" is when our OS tells us.

richards30 said:
20sbc07 said:

Cavani or higuain wiuld work I reckon as well mate. Cavani is still my number 1 choice if possible!

Falcao would be mine, but I'd settle for Cavani I suppose ;).

Found elsewhere

Aguero's played with three different partners up front this season. This is his record with each:

Dzeko-19 games, 10 goals
Balotelli-15 games, 2 goals
Tevez-4 games, 6 goals

Having said that in the game that mattered all three played, Dzeko equalised and Balotelli.......aguerooooooooooooooooooooo the rest is history.

whalley ranger said:
robbieh said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
You also inferred I was a charlatan and use various methods to gather information, hence you are the person to take this thread in its usual unwelcome direction.

Ask yourself why I took the trouble today to post what I have, when if I was in it for WUM kicks, I could have let postings of the last couple days simply drag out?

Also, what do I get out of delivering disappointing news, especially when I was not a liberty to do so.

I am happy to contradict my information at any time, as long as I believe it be truthful.

I have already given up enough of my Sunday, so will leave it there.

Look I've been out all day and therefore not privy to your contradicting previously shared info. I do not think you are a charlatan in the slighest. However as I and many others haven't the foggiest idea who you are in the real world we would be extremely naive to take your every word as gospel. I am sure you'd feel the same if roles were reversed.

Having said that you do provide us with plenty of entertainment and inside(?)info which is great.

Any Kajagoogoo links in the offing?
No, he's too shy.

Very sorry.

Funny. Met Limahl in the Hunting Lodge once. Shy? Not really.

hgblue said:
richards30 said:
20sbc07 said:

Falcao would be mine, but I'd settle for Cavani I suppose ;).
Falcao would cost at least £50m though mate? Agree though he is amazing!

Deals for top top players are very rare and I can't think of any that ever went to to the scum from a team in Spain or Italy...

Don't underestimate what a cracking buy YAYA was from one of the biggest teams in Spain also Balotelli from inter another cracking buy from a massive team in Italy...

Please can we stop with the Falcao talk!

Tolmie said forget him, Atletico have said they are not selling him and he will still be with them next season so can people stop bringing him up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.