It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bapi said:
Plain Speaking said:
Seosa said:
He'd get fucking destroyed at Left Back in England, he'd be exposed more than Kolarov. Add to that, whenever I see him play, he's always cutting in the middle instead of going down the side which is the job of a winger. He'd cost a bomb and wouldn't be worth it IMO.
Mourinho has played Coentrao very little this season at Real. Despite being Portugese he doesnt seem to rate him.
I think you're wrong. Both have same agent, Real spent 26M to sign him, he's Mourinho's 1st-choice right-back and can play RM and DM too. No chance he'll leave Real.

Look at the Stats for Coentrao's last games for Real Madrid were as follows:
Sat 31/3 on bench came on as sub 6/10
Sun 8/4 on bench didnt come on.
Wed 11/4 Played 6/10.
Sat 14/4 on bench didnt come on.
Tues CL 17/4 Played 4/10 (lowest rank)
Sat 21/4 Surprise inclusion Played 7/10
Wed 25/4 CL on bench didnt come on.
Sun 29/4 on bench didnt come on.
Sat 5/7 not in squad.
Coentrao doesnt appear "first choice" he was critcised for his performance against Bayern Munich and although he made a surprise appearance the following match he didnt play again for Mourinho. He may share an agent but that doesnt mean he will start! I thought he played well in the last WC but he has not looked particulalry impressive in the Euros IMO.

Daz_Blue said:
pudge said:
Please can we stop with the Falcao talk!

Tolmie said forget him, Atletico have said they are not selling him and he will still be with them next season so can people stop bringing him up

Anyone think Falcao would be a good signing ?

Yes would be a good signing. But as it has already been stated by tolmie to forget it, it is not going to happen

tilbz said:
Daz_Blue said:
pudge said:

Tolmie said forget him, Atletico have said they are not selling him and he will still be with them next season so can people stop bringing him up

Anyone think Falcao would be a good signing ?

Yes would be a good signing. But as it has already been stated by tolmie to forget it, it is not going to happen
Whooooosssssshhhhhh ;-)

Sahin would be amazing, prefer Martinez and DDR but wouldnt be mad at Sahin. Only played 4 times for Real though, odd they'd let him go so quickly

So the video of dropping bombs etc was premature?

Can't see this window being great for transfers. Also seems like we're shit scared of FFP and want to get rid of players first, which may bite us on the arse as good players may go elsewhere before we shift others out.

I also really hope RVP stays at Arsenal or goes elsewhere.

I think it is time for me to stay away from here for the next week or so looks like this thread has all the hallmarkings of decending into anarchy.

so is there actually any news on players in? .Only a few days until july surely we must be talking to somebody.I think we only desperately need three cover players cb, a speedy winger and a centre mid to cover yaya.Watching the euros has made me realise there ant that many truly world class players we could get to improve us only ronaldo has stood out and he will stay in madrid.Maybe we will just add squad players becauase our first eleven is class.

pudge said:

So, somebody I don't know says we're not signing a player and that players debt strapped side say they're not selling.
TH may be right but I think I'll see what happens. The day the view of one member dictates a topic of conversation is over is the day that boards like this become pointless.

Davs 19 said:
pudge said:

So, somebody I don't know says we're not signing a player and that players debt strapped side say they're not selling.
TH may be right but I think I'll see what happens. The day the view of one member dictates a topic of conversation is over is the day that boards like this become pointless.
The day the wishful thinking of posters trump factual information from a club is the day.... well the transfer forum was created.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.