It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is we won't know anything until after the Euros are over.. unfortunately.

Remember back to the World Cup, we signed players like Yaya and Silva before it started and didn't find out until it was over, That's what I'm hoping for.

robbieh said:
Beats me. The last few days there has been a lot of noise on this thread. The excitement was palpable.

And now we have entered the cloud of unknowing.

There must be someone, somewhere who knows something.
There will be people in the know. My take is there will be Non Disclosure agreements out there. To stop people especially the press to get wind of things

FantasyIreland said:
johnny crossan said:
Akai said:
Cavani snubs Juventus interest

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.football-italia.net/20373/cavani-snubs-juventus-interest" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.football-italia.net/20373/ca ... s-interest</a>

interesting.
could be more interesting if he hadn't said he wants to stay at Napoli!

Selective quoting at its best......

So we can all read it
-----------------------------------------

Napoli hotshot Edinson Cavani has dismissed transfer links with Serie A champions Juventus.

The Old Lady are looking for a new centre-forward ahead of their return to the Champions League and the Uruguayan is on their shortlist.

However, talking to the Corriere dello Sport on Monday, the South American has pledged his future to the Stadio San Paolo outfit.

“I know nothing about Juventus,” the former Danubio and Palermo striker noted. “I want to stay at Napoli.”

Cavani joined Napoli in 2010 and he’s responded with 66 goals in 95 games for the Azzurri.

Kia will be all over this like a tramp on a kipper...........

robbieh said:
Beats me. The last few days there has been a lot of noise on this thread. The excitement was palpable.

And now we have entered the cloud of unknowing.

There must be someone, somewhere who knows something.

love it

Cloud-of-Unknowing.jpg

Forzacitizens said:
Was all the excitement about that Thiago bloke at Milan?

deary me
your starting to get a bit annoying now mate!! no one forces you to read this forum!??!?! remeber that 95% of people on here are blues so if you dont want to believe then read another forum!

richards30 said:
Forzacitizens said:

deary me
your starting to get a bit annoying now mate!! no one forces you to read this forum!??!?! remeber that 95% of people on here are blues so if you dont want to believe then read another forum!

Firstly its you're

All i was saying is to be so excited about a player 90% of the people on this forum have never heard of is a bit over the top in my opinion.

Forzacitizens said:
richards30 said:
Forzacitizens said:

deary me

Firstly its you're

All i was saying is to be so excited about a player 90% of the people on this forum have never heard of is a bit over the top in my opinion.

if you're going to be picky then at least get it right yourself

it's I no i

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.