It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nmc said:
SamCity123 said:
nmc said:
Hardly surprising after yesterday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Being lazy...could you fill me in?

As often happens Tolmie got shot for passing on info people didn't really like.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Oh, he was here yesterday? Now to start digging...

(Thanks for the heads up.)

I like the guy, but he is as much master of his own downfall as the people who slay him are idiots.

If he only posted stuff that was pretty far advanced etc. then he wouldn't get hammered as much by the needy posters who feel that it's their job to do so (quite why this is, I don't know, I mean if you don't like his posts then don't believe in them).

Then again, he wouldn't get as much attention from the needy posters who hang off his every word (which as well as his obvious selfless messaging is part of his reason for posting, as evidenced by the fact that he posts those daft abstract youtube links).

lost_n_spaced said:
I like the guy, but he is as much master of his own downfall as the people who slay him are idiots.

If he only posted stuff that was pretty far advanced etc. then he wouldn't get hammered as much by the needy posters who feel that it's their job to do so (quite why this is, I don't know, I mean if you don't like his posts then don't believe in them).

Then again, he wouldn't get as much attention from the needy posters who hang off his every word (which as well as his obvious selfless messaging is part of his reason for posting, as evidenced by the fact that he posts those daft abstract youtube links).

You like the guy but then manage to have a pop?

My guess is that you are not on your fist user name here?

Forzacitizens said:
richards30 said:
Forzacitizens said:
Was all the excitement about that Thiago bloke at Milan?

deary me
your starting to get a bit annoying now mate!! no one forces you to read this forum!??!?! remeber that 95% of people on here are blues so if you dont want to believe then read another forum!

Firstly its you're

All i was saying is to be so excited about a player 90% of the people on this forum have never heard of is a bit over the top in my opinion.

If you've never heard of Thiago Alcântara then that pretty much sums up your football knowledge in one sentance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.