It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tonycoleman said:
Tolmie is one of the main reasons I come on the site.
Derek Parlane was his oppo,

Tolmie - ignore the idiots who like to pick holes in your finely crafted clues - I'm gripped though it appears that nothing is happening because we cant get the players we want and noone wants roque bridges et al.

Anyway for the thousands of semi intelligent fans who want to see the insigh that you enjoy please keep up the good work

thanks

Tony Coleman

And us not so intelligent ones Tony? We too recognise honest posters. It's the egos that seem to be the problem, though as in every walk of life they can't admit their affliction. There should be an Egos Anonymous... problem is their mantra would be 'Everybody but me is an idiot'.

Looks like Dzeko wants out he wants to go to Bayern according to Ian ladyman who was told by someone at city

LoveCity said:
In their latest story about Mandzukic being close to joining Bayern, Bild says we simply refused to drop our very high asking price of £32million for Dzeko which makes me think he isn't as unwanted as our media has made out. No one is going to pay that for him unless perhaps PSG declare their interest and even they might not pay that much, plus PSG seem to have other targets at the moment.

The question is if we're to sign RvP or Cavani then someone has got to go, will it be Tevez or could it even be Mario if we got an appropriate bid? AC chief Galliani is apparently "obsessed" with Mario but Milan are so cheap nowadays that they wouldn't pay what we want. There have been whispers in Italy that Juventus could be interested in him but Juventus are interested in everyone and never seem to put their money where their mouth is!

It's hard to see any of our strikers leaving at the moment yet the RvP/Cavani/Falcao stories don't go away. Tolmie? Someone?

I know i'm in fear of repeating myself here and people don't want to hear it but RVP has always been our #1 target during the window.

Either that or he's the smokescreen of all smokescreens?

Danamy said:
LoveCity said:
In their latest story about Mandzukic being close to joining Bayern, Bild says we simply refused to drop our very high asking price of £32million for Dzeko which makes me think he isn't as unwanted as our media has made out. No one is going to pay that for him unless perhaps PSG declare their interest and even they might not pay that much, plus PSG seem to have other targets at the moment.

The question is if we're to sign RvP or Cavani then someone has got to go, will it be Tevez or could it even be Mario if we got an appropriate bid? AC chief Galliani is apparently "obsessed" with Mario but Milan are so cheap nowadays that they wouldn't pay what we want. There have been whispers in Italy that Juventus could be interested in him but Juventus are interested in everyone and never seem to put their money where their mouth is!

It's hard to see any of our strikers leaving at the moment yet the RvP/Cavani/Falcao stories don't go away. Tolmie? Someone?

I know i'm in fear of repeating myself here and people don't want to hear it but RVP has always been our #1 target during the window.

Either that or he's the smokescreen of all smokescreens?

Interesting,any other news to fan the flames fella?

Didn't Tolmie say that there's no way that all our current strikers will still be at the club come the new season?. Come hell or high water or words to those effect?

Kun, Balotelli definitely staying.

Dzeko probably staying.

Tevez likely to be staying.

It has been difficult to shift Adebayor due to his wages. That is gonna be a problem with Edin and Carlos too.

So given that we have 4 very good strikers on the books, 3 of whom are likely to improve, why don't we just leave it at that.

robbieh said:

Dzeko probably staying.

It has been difficult to shift Adebayor due to his wages. That is gonna be a problem with Edin and Carlos too.

So given that we have 4 very good strikers on the books, 3 of whom are likely to improve, why don't we just leave it at that.

I wouldn't be too confident on the Tevez front, Kia working hard to make sure of that......Juve......Milan.....PSG.....anyone?

Danamy said:
robbieh said:

Dzeko probably staying.

I wouldn't be too confident on the Tevez front, Kia working hard to make sure of that......Juve......Milan.....PSG.....anyone?

Anyone ... as far as i'm concerned.

pennypennytannerbob said:
tonycoleman said:

Tolmie - ignore the idiots who like to pick holes in your finely crafted clues - I'm gripped though it appears that nothing is happening because we cant get the players we want and noone wants roque bridges et al.

Anyway for the thousands of semi intelligent fans who want to see the insigh that you enjoy please keep up the good work

thanks

Tony Coleman

And us not so intelligent ones Tony? We too recognise honest posters. It's the egos that seem to be the problem, though as in every walk of life they can't admit their affliction. There should be an Egos Anonymous... problem is their mantra would be 'Everybody but me is an idiot'.
Christ, if there was an Ego thread on Bluemoon it'd be bigger than that muffin one! In fact, if you look closely, a good percentage of threads on Off Topic are mainly ego driven anyway.

malg said:
pennypennytannerbob said:
tonycoleman said:

thanks

Tony Coleman

Christ, if there was an Ego thread on Bluemoon it'd be bigger than that muffin one! In fact, if you look closely, a good percentage of threads on Off Topic are mainly ego driven anyway.

What a load bollocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.