It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we buy a winger or two during the window then I think Dzeko could stay, If not then I think it would be best to move him on and replace with someone better technically(quite poor at trapping the ball) and with better positional awareness(got in the way a few times).

whicko said:
Correct me if I'am wrong but aren't we the champions, why is everyone clammering for new faces who will in all probability take a season to settle in,I say stick with what we have, they will only get better and better the more games they play! Why should Nige & Edin be allowed to leave to the benefit of others.

So many good players have come to us in the last few seasons that the transfer windows have been buzzin and many want that buzz rather than knowing what players are coming(if any)..

just chill lads and lasses.. If we get any players they will be good,if not the ones we have are just as good and gelled in rarin' to go.

flb said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
LoveCity said:
And also because last season showed Mancini does not yet trust many players beyond maybe the first 15 or 16, he was hesitant to rotate even in the Europa League, never rested Yaya, and despite our Premier League win by the narrowest of margins, we failed to win any of the other five trophies on offer (Champions League, Europa League, FA Cup, Carling Cup, Charity Shield)... there is plenty of room for improvement. Arsenal stood still and look what happened to them. Barcelona spent about £54million on two players last summer after winning five trophies the season before.
Agree with all that. People who think this team is finished article are quite deluded I think.

The league will certainly be tighter this year,Arsenal,Chelsea were a shambles at the beginning of the season both of whom have bettered there squads,United are United and i'd expect a stronger Liverpool push this season.

The team is not a finished article but it does not need the major overhaul our competitors are doing. Chelsea have TWENTY FIVE points to make up on us. Arsenal NINETEEN and Liverpool are fucking LIGHT YEARS from us. The only real danger for me is United improving with people back from injury (not the shite theyve signed).

We seem obsessed by signing zillions of players (although i understand the excitement on here). Chelsea / Arsenal / Liverpool will have the same bedding in issues as we had, as well as the media glare looking for expensive flops. We will hit the ground running next season with just one or two quality additions. That is how we have to do it and we will run away with it!!

Unfortunately life on the transfer forum becomes a duller place than the last few windows but if getting to one or two per season means we are a fucking mean unstoppable machine, then I can live with "Its quiet 12" being a slow burn!!

KennyG said:
blue.behind.enemy.lines said:
KennyG said:
I'd like us to sign Gerrard, class act
Hates utd and deserves a title
Better than barry
Its a long shot but if he wants to finish on a high......

Are you on crack? couldn't Finnish a full 90mins without ceasing up in the euros. so overrated its untrue. I'd have Barry over that wanker anyday

Gerrard is the complete midfielder, anyone who thinks barry offers more is watching a different sport. I'd sign him in an instant, he would be so influential, a game changer added to the ones we already have

14817_thisthis.jpg

Yaya & Gerrard in the middle would fuckin crush the prem.

We'll probably get roasted for this though Ken.

Stoned Rose said:
KennyG said:
blue.behind.enemy.lines said:
Are you on crack? couldn't Finnish a full 90mins without ceasing up in the euros. so overrated its untrue. I'd have Barry over that wanker anyday

Gerrard is the complete midfielder, anyone who thinks barry offers more is watching a different sport. I'd sign him in an instant, he would be so influential, a game changer added to the ones we already have

14817_thisthis.jpg

Yaya & Gerrard in the middle would fuckin crush the prem.

We'll probably get roasted for this though bud.

You will and you should. Steven fucking Gerrard?! For once I hope I'm being clarkied.

Bit of knee-jerking going on here I see. Gerrard is a quality player but he's 32 now and he almost looked finished because of injuries this season

Not claiming to be itk but I've heard where in for this lad from Greece. That's all the info I've got at the minute will be back when I have more.

Ovo said:
Not claiming to be itk but I've heard where in for this lad from Greece. That's all the info I've got at the minute will be back when I have more.

Is it the Schalke defender Kyriakos Papadopoulos? Very promising and has been linked with us and Trafford.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Bit of knee-jerking going on here I see. Gerrard is a quality player but he's 32 now and he almost looked finished because of injuries this season

looked totally shot midway through the Italian game.. Good player but his fitness is in doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.