It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MCFC-Scott said:
LongsightM13 said:
Ovo said:
I couldn't say. I can say that apparently he's bit of a uncut diamond
There is a teenage winger in Greece who is supposedly the best player they have produced for donkey's years, can't remember his name of the top of my head, but quite a few big clubs are watching him.
For some reason though, Greek and Turkish players don't do well over here

Fetfatzidis?

Fuck no he's shit, didn't play one minute in the Euro's.

DavidWhitesBoots said:
Soritis ninis? Or something along those lines right winger played in champs league last season I think?

Gone to Parma. The Rags were keeping tabs on him a couple of seasons back. A decent Midfielder.

kinell, theres some thiclos on this site.

greek, uncut diamond......gotta be samaras

Mandzukic has confirmed he's joining Bayern so Dzeko is staying unless someone coughs up £32million.

pudge said:
LoveCity said:
Mandzukic has confirmed he's joining Bayern so Dzeko is staying unless someone coughs up £32million.
£32 million?

That's what we demanded from Bayern according to Bild (40 million Euros) and City refused to budge on the price which is why they went to Mandzukic as the cheap alternative.

SamCity123 said:
samharris said:
Kun Aguero said:
Still no signings?

oh-noes-everybody-panic.gif

I do hope City get their bloody finger out.. only 8.5 weeks left...

We should have been sorted weeks ago. How the hell is 8.5 weeks enough time to sort out a name on the back of the shirt for the new players?
Window isnt open yet and theres the Euros.
In 8.5 weeks you could have it embroidered in gold on your top :)<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:49 pm --<br /><br />
LoveCity said:
pudge said:
LoveCity said:
£32 million?

That's what we demanded from Bayern according to Bild (40 million Euros) and City refused to budge on the price which is why they went to Mandzukic as the cheap alternative.

Too fookin right...why are they complaining,its still 3 mill cheaper than Carroll.

LoveCity said:
pudge said:
LoveCity said:
£32 million?

I can understand not budging on the price if we really don't want him to leave, but if it's true that he wants to go then we will get absolutely nowhere near that much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.