It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
20sbc07 said:
blue wang said:
I think bobs plan from the beginning was dzeko and a wide man, if everything went to plan it would have been dzeko and sanches, I think before we see dzeko go anywhere bob wants to see what can happen. Could be potentially the best plan b in the business.

Sounds a bit like the england Plan B with Carroll and Walcott... except with good players.

Watching the end of season dvd and out of Edins 17 or so goals I think I counted 8 were from crosses. I really believe with a top wide man we could be looking at a 25 goal striker easily.

I have already tied myself in knots so I will give this a miss for a while. Any concrete news would be welcome.

Rammyblues said:
Have we done twitter rumours that AJ off to the dippers for 17.5m (Arf and arf again).

Sadly it's from one of those fake ITKTransferMasterAgentNews007 accounts on Twitter, Johnson to the Dippers is a popular one to get followers. If we got an offer like that, the club would bite their hand off in a second. Adebayor to the Dippers is the latest garbage rumour c/o CaughtOffside.

If we keep repeating the rumour that Adebayor is off to Malaga long enough will it wake the Spanish Club up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.