It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess with the De Rossi rumours is that the German Media is trying to unsettle the Italians before a major game. Ranocchia could be possible as we are looking at a reliable back up Centre-Back.

carlos92 said:
If we keep repeating the rumour that Adebayor is off to Malaga long enough will it wake the Spanish Club up?
you could always try closing your eyes and tapping your heels together three times, and say " i want someone to buy adebayor "....

deano ou812 said:
carlos92 said:
If we keep repeating the rumour that Adebayor is off to Malaga long enough will it wake the Spanish Club up?
you could always try closing your eyes and tapping your heels together three times, and say " i want someone to buy adebayor "....

Nah doesn't work :D

shit just got interesting

Ian McGarry ‏@garbosj
Giroud an excellent signing for #AFC. Expect Van Persie to complete his move to #MCFC in the next four weeks.

RVP contract of £225k per week with #MCFC was agreed in March. The fee to #AFC is the only part of deal outstanding.

larderland said:
shit just got interesting

Ian McGarry ‏@garbosj
Giroud an excellent signing for #AFC. Expect Van Persie to complete his move to #MCFC in the next four weeks.

RVP contract of £225k per week with #MCFC was agreed in March. The fee to #AFC is the only part of deal outstanding.

Fosheezy myneezy. Shit just got real fo sho

carlos92 said:
My guess with the De Rossi rumours is that the German Media is trying to unsettle the Italians before a major game. Ranocchia could be possible as we are looking at a reliable back up Centre-Back.

De Rossi is a big boy now, can't see it distracting him one bit- he's had the press speculating about his future for years.

flb said:
carlos92 said:

De Rossi is a big boy now, can't see it distracting him one bit- he's had the press speculating about his future for years.

True, but there is no harm in trying from the Germans. I would love to see De Rossi at City but I don't see it happening.

carlos92 said:
flb said:
carlos92 said:

True, but there is no harm in trying from the Germans. I would love to see De Rossi at City but I don't see it happening.

A nice fee for Roma out of Loyalty, if he has signed a fresh 5 year deal then why a transfer fee get out clause?

I'm sure the Krauts would pick on someone a bit more temperamental (Balotelli anybody?) to wind up than a born and bred gladiator than De Rossi !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.