It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JosMCFC said:
I think we are defiantly in for RVP no matter what ITK say arsenal have bought 2 strikers both of which left footed as replacements Mancini is a big RVP fan ,I reckon as soon as we shift dzeko & or tevez it will happen
I told you

larderland said:
a rumour is better than no rumour,at east twitter is buzzing about a potential transfer to us. its been dead on that front for the whole summer

Grow up ffs.

Andouble said:
It won't be 225k a week.

The press will tell you that, the radio will tell you that, your rag mates will tell you that, but he won't be making more than Aguero or Yaya (or hopefully Silva in the coming weeks).

Signing or agreeing to sign RVP before getting rid of a striker would be idiotic as well because then all teams would know we're desperate to get rid and will short-change us already than they were going to.

Its not happening anyway. Tolmie said so.

larderland said:
80s Shorts said:
larderland said:
a rumour is better than no rumour,at east twitter is buzzing about a potential transfer to us. its been dead on that front for the whole summer

Grow up ffs.

eh sorry what?shut the fuck up woman

Well, if twitter buzzing gets you going. Im sorry, but this twitter bullshit is just that.

Tolmie said its not happening, so there.

JosMCFC said:
JosMCFC said:
I think we are defiantly in for RVP no matter what ITK say arsenal have bought 2 strikers both of which left footed as replacements Mancini is a big RVP fan ,I reckon as soon as we shift dzeko & or tevez it will happen
I told you
please no....no please...nono no. Its A RSC signing.

Cavani is a better bet than the raging fruit also known as RVP. Hungrier, younger and harder, and wont go all nancy boy if we are 1-0 down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.