It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tonycunninghamsbonce said:
Cavani is a better bet than the raging fruit also known as RVP. Hungrier, younger and harder, and wont go all nancy boy if we are 1-0 down.

Are you gay ?

He likes the Arse away kit because yellow is a girls colour.<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:29 pm --<br /><br />you are the one with shorts in your name 80's, go figure

80s Shorts said:
Cavani is a better bet than the raging fruit also known as RVP. Hungrier, younger and harder, and wont go all nancy boy if we are 1-0 down.

Are you gay ?

'Younger and Harder'

DISGUSTING

He likes the Arse away kit because yellow is a girls colour.

-- Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:29 pm --

you are the one with shorts in your name 80's, go figure

That is why I asked if you were gay. Sweet cheeks.<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:38 am --<br /><br />
Summerbuzz said:
80s Shorts said:

Are you gay ?

'Younger and Harder'

DISGUSTING

;-)

Hope I wake to news he's gone to Real.

We got over Platt, Schmichel and Hughes. But where will it end. Bruce, Gerrard, Rooney, Terry, Keane, Dalglaish, Ferguson???

How I hope we are spared having to force ourselves to be welcoming. RVP aaaaargh!!!!

Really don't want RVP, I think he is a right tossed but if Roberto wants him I'm not one to judge

The MCFC squad list on the official website has been updated. Taylor, Hargreaves and Pizzaro have been removed. Weiss has been moved to striker! Anything in this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.