It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
robbieh said:
Joehannes said:
Edwaardz said:
Was that a joke or...?

Remember this is the Bundesliga Player of the Season we're talking about.
What number striker can he expect to be playing? What fee should we expect to be paying? Who's going to be on the way out? I'm sure that, right now, Lewandowski is a better player but in time..we could have a top top striker on our hands, that will have only cost training fees. I'm all for RVP because he should improve us immediately, along with Kun and Balo, possibly Dzeko but Lewandowski? Not for me, but remember, it's all about opinions. That's not to say that should he come, I won't be happy that we've signed a very good striker.

Lewndowski from what I've seen looks a far more natural footballer than Edin. It may be that Dzeko would like to go back to Germany.

Whatever the Pole over RVP for me. Potentially very good.

Thanks for that, just spat my coffee all over my keyboard. Which RVP have you lot been watching? Seriously, is this some kind of piss take that you're all in on, and I'm not?

robbieh said:
Joehannes said:
Edwaardz said:
Was that a joke or...?

Remember this is the Bundesliga Player of the Season we're talking about.
What number striker can he expect to be playing? What fee should we expect to be paying? Who's going to be on the way out? I'm sure that, right now, Lewandowski is a better player but in time..we could have a top top striker on our hands, that will have only cost training fees. I'm all for RVP because he should improve us immediately, along with Kun and Balo, possibly Dzeko but Lewandowski? Not for me, but remember, it's all about opinions. That's not to say that should he come, I won't be happy that we've signed a very good striker.

Lewndowski from what I've seen looks a far more natural footballer than Edin. It may be that Dzeko would like to go back to Germany.

Dortmund are also interested in Dzeko, so there could well be something proposed there?

hgblue said:
robbieh said:
Joehannes said:

Thanks for that, just spat my coffee all over my keyboard. Which RVP have you lot been watching? Seriously, is this some kind of piss take that you're all in on, and I'm not?

RVP 8 seasons 194 games for the Arsenal. 24 games a year.Only scored more than 11 twice in the league.

The Pole is scoring at a similar rate ie 1 in 2. He's also younger, cheaper to hire and looks like a team player.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
robbieh said:
Joehannes said:

Dortmund are also interested in Dzeko, so there could well be something proposed there?

I'm guessing Dzeko is valued at about £5m more?

So do they think Dzeko is better than Lewandowski and we think the opposite? It's an odd one.

Please no Lewandowski, stick with Dzeko!

Dzeko is bedded in now at City and can get us 20 goals a season in all comps, him like everyone else has to oface the fact Mancini runs a roatation policy!

tolmie's hairdoo said:
robbieh said:
Joehannes said:

Mario Gotze ?

Big Dave Watson said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
robbieh said:

Mario Gotze ?
No, Lewandowski! Gotze for Dzeko plus £15 million I'd be happy with though.

Can't wait for next season, we'll show them all.

441997_Manchester_City.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.