It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ronaldo rumour can be killed off as he has said he wants to stay at Real Madrid recently.

SP have you heard anything regarding transfers this summer mate? I'm like a junkie, I need my next fix and if you don't give me it I'll rob my neighbours and sell their porcelain dog at the local market.

David Brightwell ‏@brighty1971

Ha ha I can believe the vp bit but not Ronaldo. Supposedly Silva going the other way

so it's not Ronaldo, means we giving the scum Silva then for Nani?

what a stupid tweet that is.

only a brainless would believe that :)

tilbz said:
Salfordpaul do you have any news on what David brightwell has tweeted I know you know someone that works at the bridgewater. The tweet was this : @brighty1971: Call from a mate who knows "somebody"at Bupa hosp & supposedly Van P to City is a done deal & a certain Portuguese no 7 booked in 4 medical!

More likely to be portugals #17 than #7. Both doubtful.

IMO Salford paul is itk.

Now turning to RVP lets suppose he signs for City and leaving aside the merits of the player do you believe his transfer would signal the end of Dzeko or Tevez or do you think Mancini could man manage five strikers next year?

Seems odd we have heard absolutely nothing about Tevez and if we are to believe the press, 32m for Dzeko, no one is going to pay that sum of money. I am actually starting to think that our team may radically alter from the one last year in as much as we might play three strikers up top in certain games

Aguero RVP Tevez

Or am I being a little ambitious?

The alternative is that we will only sell a striker once we have secured the signing of RVP (if he does sign) maybe then Dzeko's price will drop or that we will then hear mumurings from the Tevez camp about leaving. Intriguing!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.