It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
salfordpaul said:
tonycunninghamsbonce said:
Salfordpaul always guesses, itk wannab

tool !! i pm'd a few on here about hargreaves days before he signed including deniro and others...that was a good guess eh??

oh and clichy and aguerro, i suppose they were obvious guesses too...prick

Ignore the rag idiot and don't forget to PM next time my fellow Salford blue.

That agent007itk is one of the biggest KFAs around. Always contradicting himself and passing off third hand gossip as 'learned from my sources'.
In fact, I'd venture anyone calling themselves 'ITK' on any forum or on Twitter is a weirdo/wind up merchant who knows the square root of fuck all.

SuperKevinHorlock said:
salfordpaul said:
tonycunninghamsbonce said:
Salfordpaul always guesses, itk wannab

tool !! i pm'd a few on here about hargreaves days before he signed including deniro and others...that was a good guess eh??

If i remember correctly salford P, not once but twice posted about incoming transfers and their medicals and he was bang on the money. I reckon sp and that other fellow , I forget his name. He started the thread on "minor movements" are the most in the know on here.

They just need a gimmick, like tolmie has his arb video and sound tracks with hidden clues( which I enjoy but leaves one feeling more frustrated than anything). Maybe sp could use mime, popular tv shows or biblical references . He would be a blue moon celeb in no time.

blue wang said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:
salfordpaul said:

If i remember correctly salford P, not once but twice posted about incoming transfers and their medicals and he was bang on the money. I reckon sp and that other fellow , I forget his name. He started the thread on "minor movements" are the most in the know on here.

They just need a gimmick, like tolmie has his arb video and sound tracks with hidden clues( which I enjoy but leaves one feeling more frustrated than anything). Maybe sp could use mime, popular tv shows or biblical references . He would be a blue moon celeb in no time.

like it wang !! haha
i love tolmies posts and i know most on here do, but when i see the digs and abuse he gets i admire him. i personally am sick of the minority and thats why i don t pass on info any more. you pass on genuine info you've been told and get assassinated for it. your info is not always right but its passed on in good faith...people should realise that. i know its the age old story that the minority ruin it but they do.

i haven t posted on this thread and still got slated by failsworthblueboy and that sad red !!

i heard hargreaves a few days before he signed it was out of the blue...can you imagine the shit i'd have got for him coming?? i didn t want him personally but was thinking of posting it on here and then decided against it and just pm'd a few people instead. i'd have got the blame for his signing

Salfordpaul do you have any news on what David brightwell has tweeted I know you know someone that works at the bridgewater. The tweet was this : @brighty1971: Call from a mate who knows "somebody"at Bupa hosp & supposedly Van P to City is a done deal & a certain Portuguese no 7 booked in 4 medical!

tilbz said:
Salfordpaul do you have any news on what David brightwell has tweeted I know you know someone that works at the bridgewater. The tweet was this : @brighty1971: Call from a mate who knows "somebody"at Bupa hosp & supposedly Van P to City is a done deal & a certain Portuguese no 7 booked in 4 medical!

a certain Portuguese no 7 booked in 4 medical!

Would be large buzzes all round but cant see it mate!

Just checked that twitter and also says...

"David Brightwell ‏@brighty1971

Ha ha I can believe the vp bit but not Ronaldo. Supposedly Silva going the other way"

Not having that, i really don't think Dave wants to go, maybe he does but i can't see that just yet.

TCIB said:
Just checked that twitter and also says...

"David Brightwell ‏@brighty1971

Ha ha I can believe the vp bit but not Ronaldo. Supposedly Silva going the other way"

Not having that, i really don't think Dave wants to go, maybe he does but i can't see that just yet.

why would we book a medical when Portugal is still in the Euros?

the hospital can be booked 1 day in advance, not 2 weeks or 1 week .. it's not hotel.

salfordpaul said:
blue wang said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:

like it wang !! haha
i love tolmies posts and i know most on here do, but when i see the digs and abuse he gets i admire him. i personally am sick of the minority and thats why i don t pass on info any more. you pass on genuine info you've been told and get assassinated for it. your info is not always right but its passed on in good faith...people should realise that. i know its the age old story that the minority ruin it but they do.

i haven t posted on this thread and still got slated by failsworthblueboy and that sad red !!

i heard hargreaves a few days before he signed it was out of the blue...can you imagine the shit i'd have got for him coming?? i didn t want him personally but was thinking of posting it on here and then decided against it and just pm'd a few people instead. i'd have got the blame for his signing

Pmsl ! Theyre like fucking vultures as soon as anyone posts any info they've heard. Fuck em Paul don't let the minority spoil it for majority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.