It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
20sbc07 said:
tilbz said:
Salfordpaul do you have any news on what David brightwell has tweeted I know you know someone that works at the bridgewater. The tweet was this : @brighty1971: Call from a mate who knows "somebody"at Bupa hosp & supposedly Van P to City is a done deal & a certain Portuguese no 7 booked in 4 medical!

More likely to be portugals #17 than #7. Both doubtful.

Got told the same info myself.

Third party but the lad believes it's genuine.

Nani? He's hated on here and admittedly is a twat, but he'd be a great signing for us, plus he is being pushed out of Trafford and would have a point to prove. One of the most productive wingers in the league, scores AND sets up goals. But I struggle to believe the scum will sell us anyone.

mad zab said:
20sbc07 said:
tilbz said:
Salfordpaul do you have any news on what David brightwell has tweeted I know you know someone that works at the bridgewater. The tweet was this : @brighty1971: Call from a mate who knows "somebody"at Bupa hosp & supposedly Van P to City is a done deal & a certain Portuguese no 7 booked in 4 medical!

More likely to be portugals #17 than #7. Both doubtful.

Got told the same info myself.

Third party but the lad believes it's genuine.

i'll be honest, i believed it up until he said portuguese no7.

LoveCity said:
Nani? He's hated on here and admittedly is a twat, but he'd be a great signing for us, plus he is being pushed out of Trafford and would have a point to prove. One of the most productive wingers in the league, scores AND sets up goals. But I struggle to believe the scum will sell us anyone.
Please no. Most rag posters on sad cafe have been hoping to get rid of him for some time.
He is too inconsistent.
You are right he would be hated and he is a t***!
If he was a top player they would not sell him to us.

It is a quiet at the moment but linking Nani to us is a little too speculative. I think he might go with them signing Kagawa but he won't be sold to another English club.

Plain Speaking said:
LoveCity said:
Please no. Most rag posters on sad cafe have been hoping to get rid of him for some time.
He is too inconsistent.
You are right he would be hated and he is a t***!
If he was a top player they would not sell him to us.

He may be patchy but even in a 'bad' season for him he delivers - 12 goals and 13 assists last season. That's more assists than anyone in our squad except Silva and more goals than anyone in our squad except Aguero/Dzeko/Mario. I really rate him as a player even if he is a twat, every time we play them he and Shrek are the ones I fear most. But I really don't think they'd sell even Fabio to us let alone Nani!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.