It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Akai said:
apparently Spurs has made an approach for Falcao .. according to a Spurs mate.

he don't usually tell bs and claims it's from one of their "ITK".

I'd be disappointed if we allow Falcao to slip from our hands, I rate him highly and I believe we can have both RVP and Falcao. maybe I am too optimistic.

hopefully Danamy/TH can give a thought on this :)

have you heard anything about their proposed takeover?

Akai said:
apparently Spurs has made an approach for Falcao .. according to a Spurs mate.

he don't usually tell bs and claims it's from one of their "ITK".

I'd be disappointed if we allow Falcao to slip from our hands, I rate him highly and I believe we can have both RVP and Falcao. maybe I am too optimistic.

hopefully Danamy/TH can give a thought on this :)

Would rather keep Tevez over rvp but think I would take falcao over dzeko but no need to sell both and have 2 new strikers who will have to adapt to the team and in falcaos case a new league as well as a new team.

Will Spurs pay £35million+ for Falcao with probably higher wages than what Adebayor will be earning? Because those are probably the figures they're looking at.

LoveCity said:
Will Spurs pay £35million+ for Falcao with probably higher wages than what Adebayor will be earning? Because those are probably the figures they're looking at.
never mind we've got Guidetti as our 8th striker! (Do you happen to know if he's on he tour LC, and if not why not?)

johnny crossan said:
never mind we've got Guidetti as our 8th striker! (Do you happen to know if he's on he tour LC, and if not why not?)

He's still not fit from that odd injury he got from eating uncooked chicken so is in Manchester doing fitness work. Either way it looks like he'll be off this summer with us buying van Persie, the only question is loan or permanent.

I just cannot imagine Arab investment in Tottenham with them being a 'Jew Club'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.