It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
johnny crossan said:
never mind we've got Guidetti as our 8th striker! (Do you happen to know if he's on he tour LC, and if not why not?)

He's still not fit from that odd injury he got from eating uncooked chicken so is in Manchester doing fitness work. Either way it looks like he'll be off this summer with us buying van Persie, the only question is loan or permanent.
Thanks LC, you do great job as the Flint McCullough for the BM wagon train!

by the way Wigan are closing in on Ivan Ramis & Fyvie - and then there was one!!

I might get some"'wtf" replies here but let Falcao go Spurs. We have 2 players in Kun and Tevez who are pretty similar.

I want this league the strongest in the world next season as I believe it is slightly falling behind the likes of La Liga - maybe it is because there are so many teams in transition.

I still believe we can win the title next season with our squad but in terms of making our league stronger, I want teams around us to get much better. It will make for better entertainment.

sam-caddick said:
I might get some"'wtf" replies here but let Falcao go Spurs. We have 2 players in Kun and Tevez who are pretty similar.

I want this league the strongest in the world next season as I believe it is slightly falling behind the likes of La Liga - maybe it is because there are so many teams in transition.

I still believe we can win the title next season with our squad but in terms of making our league stronger, I want teams around us to get much better. It will make for better entertainment.

I'm with you let other teams spend and improve..it makes the premier more competitive.. Saying that spurs could sign Messi and Ronaldo and still bottle it against the scum it's just in there DNA

sam-caddick said:

would rather Falcao never went to Spurs, after watching that video last night he looks class. Happy with the 4 we have but think I would prefer Falcao over RVP if a forward was on way out.

Falcoa is quality , he would be my ideal singining, so NO I don't won't him going to ant
Other Prem club , fuck being competitive I want to piss it next season. Too stresfull last season

Falcao is a great striker but is he really 20mil+ better then RVP I know he 2 years younger but he would cost around 50mil, Atletico paid 37mil for him and he had a great season, meanwhile RVP is being talked about 15mil-25mil, cant compare their stats cause they are in different leagues, but falcao has done great in europe competitions.I would go for RVP because he knows how to score in this league and is cheaper. Also think Cisse and Jelavic would be decent shouts for the money!

salfordpaul said:
apparantly utd are planning to swoop and beat their fierce rivals to sign nasri and aguerro.....oh crikey look what happened there! it makes the hertfordshire red massive happy to hear this !! that is all, move along

they are going to beat us to the signing of David Silva too apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.