It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If RvP was to join Juventus for example or PSG. Where do we go then?

Sell Tevez and Dzeko and go for Cavani?

------Cavani---
Silva-Aguero-Nasri

We then have the option of Balo and i imagine we bring in an older guy just as cover.

I think 30m will get Cavani and he will fit our style well. Maybe even say 20m+Guidetti who seems to want to move to Italy.

CTID101 said:

------Cavani---
Silva-Aguero-Nasri

We then have the option of Balo and i imagine we bring in an older guy just as cover.

I think 30m will get Cavani and he will fit our style well. Maybe even say 20m+Guidetti who seems to want to move to Italy.

I think if we ever got to that stage then Napoli would know we would be desperatr and a 30 million bid would not even get us to the table.

CTID101 said:

------Cavani---
Silva-Aguero-Nasri

We dont need to go anywhere for that position, we are spoilt for strikers.

rastus said:
CTID101 said:

------Cavani---
Silva-Aguero-Nasri

But it appears that our Manager thinks differently.

rastus said:
CTID101 said:

------Cavani---
Silva-Aguero-Nasri

I agree we dont need 4 high priced strikers, if we sell one of the four. We can just reinvest in CMs and CBs.

I am utterly confident we will begin the new season with 2 maybe 3 additions depending on those that leave.

And those that join will be notable, not just adding to the squad, but improving it...and that is no easy task.

I do not believe for one moment Bobby or the Sheikh will stand still.

We will not stand idly by, whilst those that trail us attempt to play catch up.

Hasn't the owner already stated that we will be buying? We can't stand still now and whatever anyone thinks we don't have a winning champions league team or squad yet!!!

richards30 said:
Hasn't the owner already stated that we will be buying? We can't stand still now and whatever anyone thinks we don't have a winning champions league team or squad yet!!!
According to Khaldoon al Mubarak
“You’re not going to see any major changes. You’re going to see improvements but it’s going to be done in a very manageable way, let me put it that way. [....] When you look at Financial Fair Play and how we manage the evolution of this club over the next 10 years, the academy is fundamental to our growth strategy and our success. We need to have a continually successful programme that produces young talent into the first team."
Incidentally, for those who have expressed misgivings about the role played by Brian Marwood, Khaldoon said:
“I’m very confident because we have the right scouting in place. I’ve got huge respect for Brian Marwood and what he has accomplished in that area and the talent that he has been able to bring into the club. Hats off to Brian, he’s been fantastic. It’s working and it’s working at all levels."
If those who have made unpleasant comments about Marwood continue to do so even after reading that, they are simply showing disrespect for our Chairman and Owner.

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereve...haldoon-al-mubarak-sends-out-transfer-message

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.