It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^didnt someone have a tv report of the sheikh stating that we will buy new players and that other players will leave but only at the right price? I think khaldhoon meant there won't be major changes as in 5,6 or 7 new players. Bobby has already stated he wants to follow the real Madrid model and get 2 or 3 big players a year to keep evolving.

It'll be funny if we are the only club who dont buy anyone this summer, wonder how the media would react?

waspish said:
It'll be funny if we are the only club who dont buy anyone this summer, wonder how the media would react?
I wonder how this forum would react!?! Lol

richards30 said:
waspish said:

Haha it'll be meltdown!

Personaly not bothered if we don't sign anyone I'd love us to stick Rekik at the back when needed

waspish said:
richards30 said:
waspish said:

Haha it'll be meltdown!

Personaly not bothered if we don't sign anyone I'd love us to stick Rekik at the back when needed
Lol I think Tolm would be strung up if we didn't get anyone mate! I think we need a good cb, a wide man would have been good but looks like we're not going down that route and it looks like I'm one of the few that's going to happy with rvp coming in if things fall into place!

waspish said:

Yeah dead funny... i'll laugh till I stop!

oakiecokie said:
rastus said:
CTID101 said:
If RvP was to join Juventus for example or PSG. Where do we go then?

Sell Tevez and Dzeko and go for Cavani?

------Cavani---
Silva-Aguero-Nasri

We then have the option of Balo and i imagine we bring in an older guy just as cover.

I think 30m will get Cavani and he will fit our style well. Maybe even say 20m+Guidetti who seems to want to move to Italy.

We dont need to go anywhere for that position, we are spoilt for strikers.

But it appears that our Manager thinks differently.

I honestly think some pople on this site dont read anything just post random shit

It wouldn't be funny at all if we didn't sign anyone. We can't rest on our laurels having won the title; we won that title and the FA Cup the season before because we spent money and got good/great players. With rivals continuing to do that we can't just sit back.

With injuries & suspensions in key positions (ie centre back, midfield) we have a very thin squad in terms of quality. The likes of Rekik may be promising youngsters, but they need to develop not be thrown into a Prem or CL game like we did with Savic! These sort of players need time on loan somewhere. We decent, reliable need cover at CB, and someone to run the midfield if Yaya is out. It's all very underwhelming so far, seeing players like Vertonghen at Spurs, he was less than £10m, would have been a good back up to Vinny/Joleon.

Jack Wills said:
It wouldn't be funny at all if we didn't sign anyone. We can't rest on our laurels having won the title; we won that title and the FA Cup the season before because we spent money and got good/great players. With rivals continuing to do that we can't just sit back.

With injuries & suspensions in key positions (ie centre back, midfield) we have a very thin squad in terms of quality. The likes of Rekik may be promising youngsters, but they need to develop not be thrown into a Prem or CL game like we did with Savic! These sort of players need time on loan somewhere. We decent, reliable need cover at CB, and someone to run the midfield if Yaya is out. It's all very underwhelming so far, seeing players like Vertonghen at Spurs, he was less than £10m, would have been a good back up to Vinny/Joleon.

Have to agree with you to be honest

We have Barry whom potentially will miss the start of the season and aint getting any younger - DJ who wont sign a new contract so we must sell and that realistically only leaves Milner which i think gives him a chance to play in his best position but clearly we are short of number and quality

Fookin around with strikers surely would be our last thing to address but obviously the boss thinks differently

Rags are stronger and if they get Baines and Vidic back have a very strong squad - Chelski are better - Spuds who the fook knows - Jokepool wont be as bad as last season - Le Arsewont be too far away

We need a top top midfield and a centre half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.