It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Talksport reporting Bayern have pulled out of Martinez deal which apparently leaves us "in the driving seat"...

Interesting

Didn't you hear? He doesn't want to come. Would prefer to go to United.

Talksport reporting Bayern have pulled out of Martinez deal which apparently leaves us "in the driving seat"...

Interesting

Not that I'm saying fbloke is itk however someone has mentioned on the Martinez thread that he says we've agreed a deal. I'm not on twatter so can't back it up.

adrianr said:

Interesting

Where has he said that and please provide me with a quote...

Talksport are reporting this in the last hour...No other interest apart from us.

adrianr said:

Interesting

Can't blame him, he wants to link up with Nasri at United.

oakiecokie said:

Interesting

Are we definately interested mate ?? Can`t remember what Tolm said about him.

Believe so Oakie...Only going on what's being reported,but looks like Martinez will be the first

Rammy Blue said:

Interesting

Not that I'm saying fbloke is itk however someone has mentioned on the Martinez thread that he says we've agreed a deal. I'm not on twatter so can't back it up.
fbloke is not ITK unfortunately. He tweeted saying we had pulled out of the Nasri deal (as he believed D Castles) about 15 minutes before the website confirmed his signing.

OB1 said:
LoveCity said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-2145179/Premier-League-transfers--summer-2012.html

Only team to have not signed anyone now that Wigan and Stoke have done business. :O

Only team that are Champ12ns;-)

qno9yb.jpg

I like the 16 better :)

Rammy Blue said:

Interesting

Fbloke was pissing about unless it was a typo he said deal agreed £7

SWP's back said:
Rammy Blue said:

Interesting

fbloke is not ITK unfortunately. He tweeted saying we had pulled out of the Nasri deal (as he believed D Castles) about 15 minutes before the website confirmed his signing.

I know mate but people have backed him up in saying he does get some decent info at times.

Saying that, his timing in tweeting just as talkshite are talking about Bayern pulling out seems too much of a coincidence.

Anyway, I get the feeling we are right in the mix for Martinez and at circa 30mil he would be ideal for boxing off cover for both positions of midfield and centre half.

Hope we get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.